GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

gunrox

1 2

Reply to
for all players who are talking: gunrox is bad, gunrox sucks etc.:
WHY ARE YOU STILL PLAYING THIS GAME???
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Unfair Game!
Reason:
1. Giving real money for cash is only waste.
2. We can do without Gunrox but Gunrox not without us. (Only for not addicted ppl)
3. On the Top of the Home of Gunrox stays "FREE GAME DOWNLOAD".
Yeah.. it's free, but how long?
4. I'm sorry for those ppl who gamble Arts without gamble Coins.
5. I lose 22% of my games because lagg and disconnect. (Most of the time 1x1 and Megas)
6. The way to sell Art's for Cash or buying Cash for Arts sucks. (A lot of scammers around here)
That's why i think Gunrox is unfair!

they don't make u charge cash so yes it's free problem is u need weapons well if u don't like to play naked buy cash no one makes u and about seling magics for cash i think they are gona make a way for what
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
LOL you get crazy guy???
Man what is the signifcate fo this post???? Everyone like gunros because who no like stop play 😎 its simple if you no like no play stop post stupid posts like this make something to realy help hte game members like me!!! 😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
good and bad game...
That's Nice game but stop xp in lev 50.... this is bad i lost my account in lev 50 because no go play for xp and go play for lost itens....gunrox need lev 100 + '-'😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
its really a nice game, what you think. i am lvl 20, and have not more cash. how you want to play armed.
the most of ppl cannot play with out fake i know enough player.
they must do fake only to get items not for be lvl up.
they dont want to stop game because they love them but they cant give money for game.
i think my idea its not bad for random or a little bit cheaper.
i dont talk for me, i talk for the other player´s
now berserker you know now why the people do fake -.-
i am sry for the player that i mean but i cannt say it otherways.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Man what is the signifcate fo this post???? Everyone like gunros because who no like stop play 😎 its simple if you no like no play stop post stupid posts like this make something to realy help hte game members like me!!! 😎

What this post mean ? Think the opinnion that how gunrox is going
You help the game ? pls tell me how because i dont know
You help gunrox members ? tell me ur list and how
Edited 2 hours later by . Reason: e vc use SOMENTE o "ingres" na proxima.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
no money, no candy...
from lvl 20 to 30, thats simply impossible to play whitout cash, or you have to find some naked game, for bad exp and bad stuff at the end because you have to use all the stuff u find to fight... and that is WHEN the other player dont lie and go really naked..
and plus, we affraid to play naked sometime because mod think we farm...
since im lvl 30, ive play maybe half or more of my game naked, a game cost me like 1300 enk ?! that SO expensive to play online game..
3 game(lost) is the price for 1 month of normal online game...like runescape..
for sure i like this game, but i think is coming impossible to play whitout money to spend..
THAT IS MY OPINION😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Only problem in game for me is I can't find the right build for me. 😝 Good game, I give it a 9. ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him