GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Hack/Fake Fame

Hack/Fake Fame
Hello gunrox! I was whitout play gunrox, but in yesterday my sister tell me somebody hack my accounts and banned 2 accounts Gilbert (This forever) and syaoran(IDK how many time, only have 12h more) .
Ps: After i stop play this game I change my password of all emails and do not give to anybody.
I recovered 2 emails was stollen
(alderlan10@hotmail.com and Sasorisamagunrox@hotmail.com) and after i look my account Niklaus I found that:

Pss:Elijah and Niklaus them are my account and stay in the same email (alderlan10@hotmail.com).
Beserker you can look ip and look I am telling the truth, and saw who was doing fake and stollen them.
My Sister saw too one player, his name -FuNk-S2, was attacking my accounts, and when I enter in elijah he call me "Gabriel?".
Beseker then are hackers and fakers, plz do something about ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
He is telling the truth... some one has stolled his accounts, and started to give fake / fake fames to others... Plz berserker, check the IP of who stoled he 😉
Keep whit the eyes on AKATSUKI members, they are doing "nice" fake atks! 😁😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
nikklaus it's my brother, i stoped play since 10/03/13 for study, yesterday i enter on my account lvl 10 for look the game, and i saw my account SAMURAI online, playing with the akatisuki clan members, after that i look, Elijah, and Niklaus ( my brother accounts) playing fake atacks with -FuNk-S2, and i try enter on my account SAMURAI, and cant enter cause other password, i take again account with the security code, but i dont know security coder of my brother (Niklaus) After that, I told to him (Niklaus) and he take account with security code, before stop play i changed password of all my accounts. and i was looking and found 23 loses, my cash (16000E), so many arts was losed now in my account SAMURAI have 1E ( 23 loses = fake) ,I know i cant take my cash and arts back, i dont know if they ban my account,but i think who do that, need be ban Beserker you need look about that, and ban who stolen and do fake with them, so many members akatisuki involved.
Edited 6 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
well u got hacked just like stinger but sadly u will not recover ur accounts just like him ...........
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

well u got hacked just like stinger but sadly u will not recover ur accounts just like him ...........

They recover the accounts... but the want to ban WHO has stolled! 😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him