GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

How to Balance turlte!!!!

How to Balance turlte!!!!
this is my idea!!
Hey
You all know a turtle?when it moves it does it slow and when it still does it it is unprotected..So what i come up with is
If you have turle perk that means at the end of the turn by not leaving ap , you will be more sensitive to attacks in other words you get 10-x % dmg more that would be fair!😝
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
we already dropped Turtle a bit today
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes, now there's a bit of a risk in using the perk in combat. Now you are more vulnerable to the poison condition when you leave AP unused!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Well...
Now that I've seen the perks in combat... they may still be over-powered still (seeing one ally use it to practically negate ALL damage does make this seem a little unfair). Here's an idea that would make the turtle/shelter perks more fair. It would have the perks affect the armor's defensive rating instead of tacking onto the defense. The turtle perk would boost the armor's defensive strength by 10% per unused AP (so 10 AP = double the defensive value of the armor) while the shelter perk would raise the defense further... by 25% per unused AP (so 8 AP = triple the defensive value).
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
it would be nice if a char with turtle perk would be indicated , colored in green or whatever so oyu can know who that is :d ofcourse if you have that perk what allows you to see skills etc😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him