GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

guides

*DELETED*
guides
Hey all of u that have guides can u guys plis post tge url and what the guide is so people find it easier because i am looking for this guide i saw but can't find it and am tired of looking for it thanks to all who du.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
What guides are you looking for?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
This Guide Maybe ?
Sllper's Decorative Strategy Guide
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
or my?nnn
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Such a tiresome task...

guides.jpg

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
wow

Such a tiresome task...

are u kiding me y do u think i posted this did u see what i said if not here ill say it again i am posting this because i could not find it but now i found it henrique or wat ever his name is posted another one just like it but i see that cosack was the first to put it on the forums😳 thank u henrique it was the one about the perks and guns i called that a guide because it guides u for when ur thinking about how ur gonna do ur build thanks.😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

are u kiding me y do u think i posted this did u see what i said if not here ill say it again i am posting this because i could not find it but now i found it henrique or wat ever his name is posted another one just like it but i see that cosack was the first to put it on the forums😳 thank u henrique it was the one about the perks and guns i called that a guide because it guides u for when ur thinking about how ur gonna do ur build thanks.😉

Wuuuuuuut?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him