GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 07-18-2013, 03:42 PM   #1
cruentus2
Guest
 
cruentus2's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default Vegeta faking and quitting mega deliberately

Player __Vegeta__ deliberately lining up in a mega to help his friends on the other team. When I threatened him with reporting he quit to try to avoid my screenshotting but, I am of course, prepared for this. Here are the before and after pictures.

Please give a permanent ban to this douche, these kinds of players make everyone waste their time and money by deliberately throwing a mega.
 
Old 07-18-2013, 04:35 PM   #2
EPIC
Senior Member
 
EPIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 511
Default

New account? xD pathetic
EPIC is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 04:49 PM   #3
Red_rush
Senior Member
 
Red_rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 662
Default

so need ban u to =)

Red_rush is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 04:58 PM   #4
__Vegeta__
Senior Member
 
__Vegeta__'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 276
Default

We couldn't win that mega, so I give up. At least I didn't go to redzone, also I didn't shot any teammate, so no reason to me get banned....
__Vegeta__ is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 05:01 PM   #5
EPIC
Senior Member
 
EPIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 511
Default

Hahahaha nice Vegeta.

Like ALLWAYS.... Cruen the noob allways get owned by his own fails...
EPIC is offline  
Old 07-18-2013, 05:18 PM   #6
cruentus2
Guest
 
cruentus2's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPIC View Post
Hahahaha nice Vegeta.

Like ALLWAYS.... Cruen the noob allways get owned by his own fails...
As I recall you have never beaten me in a battle. Thats why you are so jealous and try to cut down your superiour and master. I would think a cripple like you has a lot more to be bitter about in life that some random person half way accross the world who beats you consistently at a computer game. Then again, you always seem to lower the bar with each and every post so your "douchebagness" is like a bottomless pit.

I await with anticipation for your next post - wondering what kind of ill-defined and poorly executed insult you will come up with next. Actually, screw that, I am going to bed. I really couldn't give a rats about you or your miserable cesspool of an excuse that you call a life.
 
Old 07-19-2013, 03:50 PM   #7
cruentus2
Guest
 
cruentus2's Avatar
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It has been 2 days since the report. Can moderators do something about this? I have posted clear evidence and I do not see anything being done about it.

Last edited by cruentus2; 07-19-2013 at 04:22 PM.
 
Old 07-19-2013, 04:48 PM   #8
EPIC
Senior Member
 
EPIC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 511
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruentus2 View Post
As I recall you have never beaten me in a battle. Thats why you are so jealous and try to cut down your superiour and master. I would think a cripple like you has a lot more to be bitter about in life that some random person half way accross the world who beats you consistently at a computer game. Then again, you always seem to lower the bar with each and every post so your "douchebagness" is like a bottomless pit.

I await with anticipation for your next post - wondering what kind of ill-defined and poorly executed insult you will come up with next. Actually, screw that, I am going to bed. I really couldn't give a rats about you or your miserable cesspool of an excuse that you call a life.
Something small words can do something very big like noobs as Cruen xD

U mad bro xD? u sound very angry like allways haha

And btw.. u did fight vs u, seems u have a short amount of brain xD
EPIC is offline  
Old 07-20-2013, 02:50 AM   #9
mana
Junior Member
 
mana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: in the sky
Posts: 29
Wink aff to of do topic idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPIC View Post
Something small words can do something very big like noobs as Cruen xD

U mad bro xD? u sound very angry like allways haha

And btw.. u did fight vs u, seems u have a short amount of brain xD
2 ip can play Yeah omg to of do topic idiot please aff
__________________
__________________
I walk Alone
mana is offline  
Old 07-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #10
VanHellsing
Senior Member
 
VanHellsing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Braziru desu
Posts: 1,034
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by __Vegeta__ View Post
We couldn't win that mega, so I give up. At least I didn't go to redzone, also I didn't shot any teammate, so no reason to me get banned....
Your forgot to add to gathering up your units and leaving them near the enemy units, reveling the position of your allies, making them a easy target...
VanHellsing is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
ENKORD Copyright © 2007-2010 by Enkord Ltd.All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Use | Game Rules
Home | News | Forum | Download | Cash Shop | Help | Support