GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Clan Tournament registration NOW OPEN!

1 2 3 ... 6 7 8

We would like to announce open registration for first clan tourmanent of GUNROX. Tournament rules are simple:
1. One clan can recommend for tournament team consisting of 2-5 clan members.
2. Level 100 rule. Total level of the team must not be greater than 100.
3. Any clan player of level 1-39 may enter (no players level 40+ this time)
4. Clan leader can make 2 replacements during tournament, however only players who played tournament from start to finish will get medals.
5. No artifacts allowed. If any player will use artifact, whole team will be disqualified.
6. No aborts. You must play the map you got.
7. Games are played on Junkyard.
8. One clan can present only 1 team.
PRIZES:
1st place: - 50000 Enkord Cash + yellow artifacts + medals
2nd place: - 20000 Enkord Cash + orange artifacts + medals
3rd place: - 10000 Enkord Cash + lightblue artifacts
There is no entry fee, so clan leaders or other clan authorized persons please post a comment on forums with list of player names who will perticipate in the tournament. If you want to participate, please contact your clan leader.
Hurry up and post your participants as number of spaces might be limited! (half of them already used)
First round was on Saturday 14:00 GMT
Second round will be on Saturday 14:00 GMT or right after first round if there will be players willing to play second round earlier
14:00 GMT is
16:00 in Kyiv, Ukraine
17:00 in Moscow, Russia
6:00 in Los Angeles, USA
9:00 in New York, USA
10:00 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Use this website to convert GMT time to your local time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
Semi-finals and finals will also happen around same time after second round will be finished.
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Great tourname...
i think create a noob tourname :P
LOW 10- hig 15
😝
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Thanks to the team for arranging the event.
Thanks to George for recording the fights.
And congrats to RA for winning the tournament ☺
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
knut you are right toxic should be the champs, i always wished them only best, i wanted to be toxic vs talons the finals, i cant speak for other clan members but i can ask bers not to award me with nothing not even the medal for it was team victory not a true clan victory. i didnt thoght it would be so unhonorable to win it. so from now on i wont be taling any part of any tourney. anyway thanks all for good weekend. my regards to darken
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
It was hard weekend for all clans ☺ i want to congratulation RA 1 place and thanks all who take a part in this event - well done 😎
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
@lora thats not what i want. You fight for your victorys and that very well. Like always when i play with or against you.
If talon vs toxic play the final isn't sure. Maybe we would lose some of our matches. Our first match against Bloody Wolves was really hard but pimenta could change our positions in the battle and so we could win. But some strange things was happen. First thing fifi was looking at the linked site to know what time the tourney starts but the calculator was wrong and he comes to late. So we start with our 2nd devision. But we know that talon and i cant play at sunday same time again. We everytime dont know what time the 2nd match will be. For example wrong time here at this tread means: 2nd round Saturday 14:00 (not sunday) So we ask Live who visit our match he tell us no more matches this day. 2nd round will be at Sunday and Pimenta was going offline and enjoy his real live. We see other teams do 2nd round at evening of saturday but we can't play. At sunday fifi comes earlier but to late again. So we just can start with 2 player at 14:00. But we ask for later time but it wasnt allowed. At this time we could create different teams but so we are out. I'm just dissapointed about that because other teams change players or start with completely different teams.
But we dont make the rules and our way was ended just because the changed rules. Maybe we get a better place if everything would done like it was planned. mjx start just with lover or with zyos. Russia play with pioneer. Satha play just with members of TR. For example 2nd round Satha was mabey to only player of tr who was online but TR replace 2 new members. If Sany + lil play just against satha maybe we win. Maybe he win. Nobody know what happens.
And the real reason of some replacements like bers said wasnt the offlinesituation like the replacements from lover to russia and pioneer from russia to voltron.
After all that its hard to hear that we are to stupid to manage our team.
Or we are not the middle of the world because nobody of us think that.
But its our hobby and we just want to have fun with it. And bers its your job and we pay for this so not just our team-mangegment was bad and we hope for a better way next time.
This tourney is over, all things are done, all things are said. Every player of every team figth as god as he can and russia takes the first place with this. So enjoy your victory and naturally your award and the additional prices.
And a big thx to george for the nice videos. A really enjoy to view this matches.
Edited 5 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
No Lora you deserve alot, you were definetly the MvP of that game
Grats again
And its always a pleasure playing with you or against you 😎
And you will always be a good friend in my book.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

and hey george i wanna see Grom VS Toxic match.. i think u can help me or us 😉 im waiting on youtube or other mod.'s please!

Sorry to say but that recording corrupted. Tell thanks to Microsoft. Starting from 1/3 of whole battle the FPS is about 2 instead of 30... all because it's buggy product that can't survive more than 4-5 pauses in whole recording session... 😡
Several hours of wasted time and in the end really choppy video ☹
I was very disappointed with that fact because the battle was more impressive then the final one.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

No Lora you deserve alot, you were definetly the MvP of that game
Grats again
And its always a pleasure playing with you or against you 😎
And you will always be a good friend in my book.

Yeah-lora was actually MvP of Whole Tournament and Finals
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

If talon vs toxic play the final isn't sure. Maybe we would lose some of our matches.... (cut the long part)
But we dont make the rules and our way was ended just because the changed rules. Maybe we get a better place if everything would done like it was planned. mjx start just with lover or with zyos. Russia play with pioneer. Satha play just with members of TR. For example 2nd round Satha was mabey to only player of tr who was online but TR replace 2 new members. If Sany + lil play just against satha maybe we win. Maybe he win. Nobody know what happens.

Well IMVHO its all about how serious clan members are thinking about playing tournament. Its really bad explanation, that someone's calulated time wrong... If clan is a real team such a things could never happend. Or just members cannot count on eachother - but then whats the idea of clan anyway? Look at Toxic (yes, Toxic again) - all clan was on saturday, because its tourny time. And if u think seroius about participate u just try to make sure you know the simple rules. And follow them of course.
Last tournament was disater in this matter, but to make sure all will follow rules, we need tournament stuff (not just 1 or two person)- people who will make sure there will be no disinforamation, no breaking or bending rules and so on... If we could get such a people to work, we could do varius leagues, more verstile tourneys and more - thats just top of my head...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Well IMVHO its all about how serious clan members are thinking about playing tournament. Its really bad explanation, that someone's calulated time wrong... If clan is a real team such a things could never happend. Or just members cannot count on eachother - but then whats the idea of clan anyway? Look at Toxic (yes, Toxic again) - all clan was on saturday, because its tourny time. And if u think seroius about participate u just try to make sure you know the simple rules. And follow them of course.
Last tournament was disater in this matter, but to make sure all will follow rules, we need tournament stuff (not just 1 or two person)- people who will make sure there will be no disinforamation, no breaking or bending rules and so on... If we could get such a people to work, we could do varius leagues, more verstile tourneys and more - thats just top of my head...

You contradict yourself.
Yes we have the problem that not every member of us was online at tourney start. But nearly every clan had this problem. Just teams like toxic was top at management. But its not nonserious if you have a real life with friends and family. Gunrox isnt the only thing in our life and we respect if somebody have more important things to do. A mega could take 4-5 hours or more and if you start you should stay till the end. I think its just nonserious if somebody quit or disc before end of a match.
If everybody live at same country the question of start-time is no problem but i don't know what time in brasil is, i dont know what time at down under is or what time at every country of the world is. The starttime was shown just a few days before. The time of 2nd match for us wasnt sure because everybody said another the edit in this thread wasnt right too. For example the real starttime for fifi was 6:00 am but calculator said some hours later. I believe you sleep 6am at weekend. More than ever if you have no reason to wake up at this time.
Simply it was hard to plan for all players so nearly every clan couldn't start with the original team. And its sad what happen because of this. I mean the strange thing was: every change of clanmembers was a upgrade of the original teams not a real solution of the offline-situation.
We hope for a better way next time and so we start the other thread where you talk about the opener.
Edited 11 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

You contradict yourself.
Yes we have the problem that not every member of us was online at tourney start. But nearly every clan had this problem. For example toxic was top at management. But its not nonserious if you have a real life with friends and family. Gunrox isnt the only thing in our life and we respect if somebody have more important things to do. I mega could take 4-5 hours or more and if you start you should stay till the end. I know somebody quit or disc before, but i think thats nonserious.
If everybody live at same country the question of start-time is no problem but i don't know what time in brasil is, i dont know what time at down under is or what time at every country of the world is. The starttime was shown just a few days before. The time of 2nd match for us wasnt sure because everybody said another the edit in this thread wasnt right too. For example the real starttime for fifi was 6 am but calculator said some hours later. I believe you sleep 6am at weekend. More than ever if you have no reason to wake up at this time.
Simply it was hard to plan for all players so nearly every clan couldn't start with the original team. And its sad what happen because of this.
I mean the strange thing was: every change of clanmembers was a upgrade of the original teams not a real solution of the offline-situation.
We hope for a better way next time and so we start the other thread where you talk about the opener.

First of all - no offence. I don't blame you Talons, just want to show that some of rules was bad in my opinion
I know Knut what is like... And I know, the starttime was shown way to late and I understand what problems may cause such a situation. But remember that clan is not 5-6 players but at last ten. Just next time we need (yes - I mean all clans, not just Talons) to pick that clan members that can participate for sure. Or simplify that rule and allow participate all clan members (with cap limit of course).
Hope next tourny will be perfect 😉
Edited 13 hours, 31 minutes later by *DELETED*.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
100% agree with this and thats why maddag start the other thread.
For example you said a clan is not just 5-6 members. Sure but the other side Player of 40+ wasn't allowed to start (Hard for mjx or swat). Or the border of level 100 is a hard rule if you have members around Level 35. Or Level 39 with just a few exp till Level 40.
It would be great if the next tourny is more flexible with such borders because its better to create different teams. And so it could be still a clan-tourney because no members of clan must be changed completely. But the complete replacement of clan members should be a rule.
But I see the other thread with suggestions like this is no more available.
Edited 4 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

We would like to announce open registration for first clan tourmanent of GUNROX. Tournament rules are simple:
4. Clan leader can make 2 replacements during tournament, however only players who played tournament from start to finish will get medals.
5. No artifacts allowed. If any player will use artifact, whole team will be disqualified.
PRIZES:
There is no entry fee, so clan leaders or other clan authorized persons please post a comment on forums with list of player names who will perticipate in the tournament. If you want to participate, please contact your clan leader.
Hurry up and post your participants as number of spaces might be limited! (half of them already used)
Second round will be on Saturday 14:00 GMT or right after first round if there will be players willing to play second round earlier
Semi-finals and finals will also happen around same time after second round will be finished.

Berserker, is it possible that we get that prime times back? Looks so cool the Clan Tournament.

1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

PRIZES:

Berserker, is it possible that we get that prime times back? Looks so cool the Clan Tournament.

Exactly what is the point by bumping this thread for pointlessly?

It has already been DISCUSSED many times before, to you, to your friends and to many other players - this WILL NOT happen again, there is not enough active clans - making one now is pointless and practically impossible.

Stop bumping old threads for no reason when you already know answers to such things.

1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

1 2 3 ... 6 7 8

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him