GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 15-Jul-2008

+ after crash crash-files also created in folder with logs
+ trade requests now shown only when player can answer them
+ tells player that he has been removed from ignore list
+ alt+f4 now shows popup
+ more warnings to help fix inventory bug
+ added "Items" button in game lobby
+ in friendly unit hints now shown full name of weapon and armor (including artifact mods)
+ fixed: bad scaling of text in AP usage notifiactions
+ mow units rotate towards container, doors or binocular target
+ fixed: flash grenade bug with possible target zones
+ blind, poison, and stun now reduced by 40% each turn
+ fixed: no damage when shooting blind
+ when friend is offline game does not shows his location
+ on friend list online friends are always shown in bright, no matter if they are in game or not
+ rank calculation changed
+ fixed: during levelup there was error message sent to friend with %d characters
+ moderators can't be added to ignore list
+ weapon skills do not influence critical hit chance now
+ language fixes
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

+ added "Items" button in game lobby

This is very nice implementation, might be help - now i can change my wep's and armr's without leaving the game
Good Job Team ! ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i am afraid that i understand it wrong. i have thrown flash grenade, blind enemy, and turn after he almost killed me with aks, sniper rifle or whatever. Could you tell me how it works exacly then?
2.bug i found yesterday: 2AP left and box nearby, i want to open box and transport all items to my backback, but immediately after opening box, my turn ends (game checks if any AP left too early)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

i am afraid that i understand it wrong. i have thrown flash grenade, blind enemy, and turn after he almost killed me with aks, sniper rifle or whatever. Could you tell me how it works exacly then?
2.bug i found yesterday: 2AP left and box nearby, i want to open box and transport all items to my backback, but immediately after opening box, my turn ends (game checks if any AP left too early)

Yep, i saw that bug 2 days ago :/
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him