GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 12-Jul-2011 - Major clan system changes - Fame, Activity, Outpost

1 2 3

Hall of Fame changes:
- Now fame points are calculated differently. Same group battles now bring same points as battles with other groups, however there is a bonus pool for top groups A-D (20k points in group A, 15k in group B, 10k in group C, and 5k in group D).
- Clans in group compete for the part of this bonus pool. When they play fame battle against each other, winner gets 3 share points and looser gets 1 share point. By the end of the week bonus pool divided between clans according to their share points.
- If by the end of the week 2 clans in the same group haven't played fame battle, the winner and looser will be determined automatically according to their position in agression top list.
- Hall of Fame now shows potential bonus points from bonus pool which are changed during week as clans play Fame Battles against each other and change position in agression top list.
Activity changes:
- Clan activity is calculated differently now. Activity points will be awarded to clan after player joins clan and starts getting exp being part of the clan instead of just adding to clan all player activity points earned from the beginning of the week.
Outpost changes:
- Outpost medal changes: to get Domination Gold Medal now it is required to do 15 battles for week instead of 30, and 12 instead of 20 for Silver.
- Outpost Domination Cups now require to hold outpost for 20/40/60 days instead of 10/20/30.
- Fixed bug that allowed to attack outposts twice a day when server was shut down.
Other changes:
- Players that have gold tournament medals cannot join tournaments anymore (level up more accounts, godi 😉 )
- Now you can only abort games that have been played for less than 30 minutes.
- fixed: bug with scrollbar in clan medals setup screen
- fixed: teleport bug (sometimes it was possible to teleport further than your AP allowed to)
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

ok, so now as a formal and proval chairman
i demened to know where is my, sorry, our - 120 skill rifles!!!

Uhh... Ohhh..... sorry chairman, dog ate my homework.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

This update is rediculous !!!
I call it: "I really hate Godi, so I'm going to make the most stupid rules to make his life in gunrox as miserable as possible"
Bers, you hate is beyond logic. I think you should start considering Godi as your best friend ☺

I really want to make up a way for new blood to pour into tournaments, but godi just won't let them ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

I really want to make up a way for new blood to pour into tournaments, but godi just won't let them ☺

life is a... not fair thing =)
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
This is the final warning
as the chairman of the players i demend you will give us all the remine wpns of this game (lightsaber, pulsar).
you will have 48 hours to complete this task or we will begin our strike.
thank you for the co-op.
regards
lil god
chairman 😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

as the chairman of the players i demend you will give us all the remine wpns of this game (lightsaber, pulsar).
thank you for the co-op.
regards
lil god
chairman 😁

Read:
SUPRISE BUTTSECKS INCOMING!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

thank you for the co-op.
regards
lil god
chairman 😁

How are you gentlemen !!
All your base are belong to us.
You are on the way to destruction.
You have no chance to survive make your time.
Ha ha ha ha …
[youtube]WikHpuwdPFs[/youtube]
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

How are you gentlemen !!
Ha ha ha ha …

I can't get much better proof than this that berserker will do everything he can to avoid giving a straight answer. ☺
Edited 2 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

How are you gentlemen !!
Ha ha ha ha …

so is it "yes bro, we will do it this sunday" ??
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
bug
I can not access my account is showing a message that says error can not send the file to the server altorizaçao.please tell me what to do.
😡
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

so is it "yes bro, we will do it this sunday" ??

sunday came!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

I can't get much better proof than this that berserker will do everything he can to avoid giving a straight answer. ☺

The problem with straight answers is - the more you give them, people tend to ask even more questions without trying to figure out the true meaning of what's been said, so I prefer to ignore questions that are not so important. If you were ignored, then maybe your questions are not worth answering? 😉
Maybe you will grow up and understand the answer yourself 😉
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Sorry lil_god, your question is not worth answering.
Edited 4 days later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
request
wow abort takes 30 minutes lol i meen there a bug:the abort take 30 second not 30 minutes := but make the next update faster please
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
I Would Like To Know You All On lil_god ☺
A 3x1 Fight 😉
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him