GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 21-Feb-2011 - Fast reconnect and new outfit

1 2

New fast reconnect feature added. Now when you are disconnected all you need is to enter password again and you will be thrown back to the game (no more going back to loader, loading the game up again) - should help older and slower PCs.
Also now you can put body parts on sale to Market (Body parts will be personal after next update).
New outfit added: red shirt, chess figure shirt, UK shirt (male), polka red-dot dress (female), star warrior helmet, elite cowboy hat (both).
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i like head , like power armor 😝
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Fast reconnection update is a really good update.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i think fast reconect was best update in this year, but bers maybe do something better 😉
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Damm it ,in the game i have the worst luck between all players and now after months of loosing because of disconnect i bought a u.p.s. (a battery for machines it keeps it working when electricity shuts down)but they make the fast reconnect update☹
but if u have u.p.s. I thnk it is better because you don't have to restart the pc😁😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
For the next update
Hi, for the next update, I propose that we put clothes "STAR WARS", I guess it'll work well !! 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
new idea
I think that the next update should be makeing tournaments team battle like 2x2 tournament
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Nice update! But too bad that it does nothing for me because my Internet is so lightning fast. 😎

Haha, I guess I eat my words here.
I wasn't paying attention to my laptop charge and I didn't hear the notice reminder when my battery gets 13%-. So my battery died. Luckily, I was able to get my charger and reboot fast enough. Thanks to the new fast reconnent update - I was saved, won, and was able to keep my stuff. 😁 Thumps-up update.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
exacly have laser sword in melee but that is soon update , and
if have star word costume, MARVEL costume should haveo or jappanies apperances 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
New İDEA
if u dc in your turn u must wait to pc and ''disconnet'' letter and your turn pass
if we add new reconnect button when i fell i dc(i cant move) i click reconnect button and i can still playing my turn
can u make it bers??
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

if u dc in your turn u must wait to pc and ''disconnet'' letter and your turn pass
if we add new reconnect button when i fell i dc(i cant move) i click reconnect button and i can still playing my turn
can u make it bers??

yeahhh
very nice idea
sometimes when my connection swing, i dont dc but i cant move for some minuts, when is near my turn i just press ctrl + alt + del, end process and open the game again to no risk lose my turn.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
wow thxxxx
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Thanks for your update
but i dont have cash xD
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
nice
good updates ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I think money should increase random game☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
About The 2x2 tournament i really loved it, hope bers can make that..
but bers dont make any money on it soo.. humm i say if you want to invite a player for 1 round in tourney it cost 500 enkord. . . ?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I have à question could u get body Parts?
Could someone explain to me ?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him