GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 21-Jan-2011 - Clan awards and clan perks added [beta]

1 2

Beta version of clan awards and clan perks added today. There might be bugs, however it is now time to fight for awards to earn Clan Perks and other bonuses. Top 10 places of each list: activity, aggression, Hall of Fame will bring you prizes by the end of the weak. Winning tournaments and capturing Outposts will bring medals for your clan too. Oh and clan that spends a lot of Enkord Cash will also be awarded by the end of each week.
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
bers. how come on some games it says Attention: clan perks are disabled...is there a sprecific rule as to when perks apply and when it doesnt work
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

bers. how come on some games it says Attention: clan perks are disabled...is there a sprecific rule as to when perks apply and when it doesnt work

If you play vs a player without a clan the additional new perks are disable.
You just can use them at matches vs other clans.
Btw there are some other rules.
Some new perks automatically set. For example LOCKOUT wich reduce random enemys perks or ENCKLAVE wich reduce the negative effects if you hit an friendly unit.
Some other perks you can just use 1 time per match. For example SATELITTE CONTROL this perk scan a small area for possible opponent units.
Also notice you just can activate 1 perk per turn. This mean if you choose a perk you must wait till your next turn to choose another perk too. You can't use 2 perks at your own same turn.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
but i have also played some players without clan in random and can use perk and also i have tried team games and enemy team has members without clan and i cant use perk but also tried mega and i can use perk. is there a site where we can read all rules regarding clan perks....tnx man
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I like them. This is what Putta was waiting for.
So, there's a task for some forum trolls - we need a list of perks, medals and awards ☺ ASAP!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I want "immunity against silence" perk☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
make some updates for non-clan players
but anyways good update
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
enkord clan
enkord clan have abilities and they are didnt get any award not fair
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

enkord clan have abilities and they are didnt get any award not fair

The enkord-clan has no chance to get any medal or arward because we are out of all rankings. So we can't attack players, play for fame or attack outposts. This also means no additional normal clanperks like hp, regeneration or some reducation of blindness, poisen or stun. And this is also a reason why we never had a chance to get just 1 of the new perks. Do you think its fair?
Btw all mods are normal player like you too. And most of the new perks just useable 1 per match and 1 per turn. Some new perks also useless for us for example 1 perks gives me 6 additional attack points but im not able to use this attackpoints because i can't attack others.
Because of fairness in most of my matches i don't use this new perks. (Some are automatically set but most of them a can use if i want but i won't do)
But if i have crying opponents with a handfull perks he could use for himself and im sure he use them at his own matches too, in such case i start to use my perks too.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

About SMS you should ask SMS aggregator, not me, and stop posting offtopic, or i will ban you on forum.

nobody in Slovakia cant use sms
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him