GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 29-Jul-2008 - Perks redone

+ all perks have been redone - many of them have been removed. Please read in-game descriptions of perks carefully.
+ all perks and skills have been dropped. Don't worry, you will have appropriate amounts of free points to redistribute them.
+ new perks implemented:
* unit property: ability to throw grenades from inventory without placing them into weapon slot (grenades must require skill lower than current unit skill by 20)
* unit property: on unit death grenades in weapon slots will explode instantly with "Kamikaze" message.
* unit property: you can see enemy weapons, armor, HP, skills in unit sight range
* unit property: ability to heal other friendly units (efficiency -
(50% + 1% * Healing).
* unit property: melee adds ability to knock out enemy weapons
* unit property: on death automatically plants trap
* unit property: increases armor until the next turn if you ended turn with unused AP
* unit property: +1 to binoculars and sights radius
* unit property: +1 to all pistols' range
* unit property: +1 AP to mine activation radius
* unit property: -1 AP to plant traps
* unit property: 0 AP to switch weapons
+ everywhere where skill is mentioned skill icon also shown
+ in Free For All games if players were more than 2, you will receive 50% experience on loss instead of 20%
+ to trigger mine it is required to do at least 1 damage (Flashbangs won't trigger mines anymore)
+ when someone is banned message is shown to everyone
+ fixed: while quiting the game as spectator sometimes game crashed
+ fixed: game hanged when ctrl+left was pressed
+ fixed: if moderator watches the game and someone been disconnected, then that disconected person were able to see moderator on return
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Perks Redux
Wow, looks like some of the ideas that are on this list came from the Wish List thread! As for the complete reset of perks, this is your chance to get things squared away for your units, and possibly reallocate some points that were not being useful before this major update.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i can see little revolution here 😉 great improvements (reset perks best 😉 will be there resekt skill pts too?), thanks 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Great Update indeed!
Yes, great update! The oppurtunity to reallocate my points was great, and some of the other updates are really cool as well - like the just spending 0 AP to change your weapon- strangely that is not happening yet 😕
Aniway, great update! 😁
Continue the good job!
Edited 12 hours, 7 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

will be there resekt skill pts too?), thanks 😁

Why don't you just login and check by yourself before asking?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
sorry for that question, now i have so bad internet connection (max 3kb/s) that i was even afraid to run gunrox (10 min to download patch lol)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
a Great UpDATE
well...
the game is Very exciting now...😁
is good to see the admins working for the game...🙄
i approve this update..
=)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
One important change .. Why im kicked off on end of ewery turn ?
😡 I have no idea about this change . After last update i cant play this game . When i hosting or when i connected to multiply i cant continue in game on every end of turn (not matter - end of every turn of every player ☹ ) ☹ - Im kicked off😲... why ?
I use slowly mobile CDMA connection in Czech republic (128 -512 kbps)with automatical asigned IP - yes IP can change in many times . In the past i have no problems with connection , after last update im be kicked frequently and on every end of turn ...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I am not sure that this is due to an update. What do you mean by saying "kicked-off"? Please describe in detail.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Particaly solved ...
☹ When i play Gunrox after this update , on every end od turn - i am kicked off. Kicked - I mean absolutly disconected from game .
Now i find one solution - permanently small ping on google site - session isn´t closed . You have aplied any "****** " anticheating rules ?
If its true- i have problem . My connection work on packets transition (CDMA >>>>http://www.cdg.org/technology/3g_1xEV-DO.asp#rel0<<<< )
Important thing - my connestion works before and after fine on other servers , and i am permanently connected to my provider . I dont have constant bitrate ☹ and no fixed IP adress (and maybee my provider use many IP gateways for my communication between my and your server ☹ - There isn´t NATs !- CDMA must be fully transparent . I see only local IP like 10x.x.x but im not idea how many IP use provider for external route and how frequently he change route ☹ ) .
Edited 7 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
WHY CANT GET ON MY ACCOUNT
It wont even let me get on my account when my freind can get on his
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him