GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 23-Jun-2008

+ next step in fixing DebugWarning bug
+ now melee is given as additional weapon when starting naked
+ fixed: inability to move unit after interacting with container
+ admins now are able to watch any started combat (invisible spectator) therefore cheating will be prosecuted easier
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

+ admins now are able to watch any started combat (invisible spectator) therefore cheating will be prosecuted easier

"Big Brother is watching you" (orwell, 1984) ;d
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

What exactly constitutes 'cheating'? Do you mean people playing with hacked data files? Or are there tactics and strategies that we're not supposed to use?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
To put long things short -
Things prohibited:
1. Playing with two accounts at the same time or interact with each other. You can have as many accounts as you wish but can only play one at the same time.
2. Farming battles, where you kill each other one after another to earn exp or find items.
3. Spies or other dirty stuff - i.e. when you enter by other team using second account, tell enemies coordinates of your teammates etc.
4. Swearing, uncensored words, insult, etc.
Moderators can punish you any way they will find reasonable if they found you guilty up to permanent ban. Moderators have broad set of tools to detect cheating so don't think you can fool them.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
can i trade between my accounts to have more space for items? (probably no...)
but its not listed 😁 and very old rule says
"What is not prohibited is permitted"
at least for now, lol
Edited 4 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

can i trade between my accounts to have more space for items? (probably no...)
but its not listed 😁 and very old rule says
"What is not prohibited is permitted"
at least for now, lol

1. Playing with two accounts at the same time or interact with each other. You can have as many accounts as you wish but can only play one at the same time.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him