GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

GUNROX FROM MOBILE

GUNROX FROM MOBILE
Good afternoon
I am from Mexico and i am trying to enter to Gunrox from my MOBILE Android because i have not pc to fin it using an engine "Exagear" i have a good progress, but i have a little bit problem: i cant run the app by administrator.
If I have a help from you or an advice, I would appreciate it.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
The game can be played on Windows PC only.
But we have a new version of GUNROX currently in development which will run on all platforms including android.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
gunrox back
have weather forecast, take months or year
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
baaaaaaaaaaaah
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
Great

But we have a new version of GUNROX currently in development which will run on all platforms including android.

That’s sounds great, well... idk but by me, i am happy to know about you and the work u doing on it ☺☺
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

Cool stuff😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
PROGRAMA GUNROX
O GUNROX DESDE DO DIA 10/08/2021 NAO ESTÁ MAIS ABRINDO VIA PROGRAMA NO MEU COMPUTADOR. ESTOU TENDO QUE JOGAR PELO NAVEGADOR DE INTERNET. O QUE PODE SER? JA DESISTALEI E INSTALEI DENOVO, MAS CONTINUA DO MESMO JEITO. ELE ABRE CARREGA MAIS NO MOMENTO QUE IRIA ABRIR O JOGO ELE NAO ABRE.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Anonymous
Reply to

That’s sounds great, well... idk but by me, i am happy to know about you and the work u doing on it ☺☺
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him