GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

_Henrique_ trolling after games

Cannot reply, talk is closed

_Henrique_ trolling after games
I played a 5v5 mega and _henrique_ (lvl 50) was on the opposite team and we lost but I thought I played well on a losing team. Henrique started to smack talk towards the end because he was winning but I ignored that. With the game being over, _Henrique_ then continues troll me about how bad I played and how I am a noob. To me this is a case of trolling and henrique must be jealous that I could be competitive as a lowly 24 in a 30-50 level mega.
Here are screenshots provided showing my scores, and of what henrique said to me after the game. My arguement is how can a lvl 24 that had 5 kills and over 1700 damage in a game where there were players level 30 -50 in opposition be regarded as the worst player on a team? (That is what Henrique said to me in the screenshot) I would argue that you have to pretty good gunrox player to pull that off when you could be one shotted by the grenade of a lvl 50 with one wrong move. My theory is that Henrique was trying to "provoke" me by repeatedly calling me a noob and trying to get me to say something bad to screenshot and get me banned / silenced. I believe this entrapment is a dirty tactic and I hope the moderators / berserker understand what I am trying to say and can see that the evidence presented supports my arguement.
Whatever people said in the game is irrelevant without screenshots so I won't bother with my version of what happened in the game but I do have hard evidence that after the game _Henrique_ initiated the private message with me and then started to poo-poo everything I had done and still continues to do so now - trying to get a reaction out of me as a troll would.
If there is enough evidence, you please silence him / ban him on the grounds of "provoking". During the game, he also disconnected briefly for 5 seconds which is an unsual dc. That kind of dc would happen when someone on another computer logs onto your account if I am not mistaken. Could the moderators check the logs of his recent logins to see if he is sharing his account because after the brief dc he started acting like a jerk - like he was a completely different person.

Mega against Henrique 1.jpg

Mega against Henrique 2.jpg

Mega against Henrique 3.jpg

Edited 2 hours, 59 minutes later by . Reason: Clarity of arguement for having Henrique silenced / banned..
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
this guy must be crazy. Where are the insults / bad language? We took a mega in which he played very bad, and in the end he insulted all the teamates showing a huge arrogance, I was defending the guys because I'm friends of some.
also, some provokig is part of the game, if you are too young and can handle whit that, put me in ingnore list. this game is for 16+ yaers and this forum is not you mammy that you can come here and cry.
this is the second time that this guy creates this kind of thread about me just words, without evidence (or the word''noob'' is now insulting?) the last time was so ridiculous that it was excluded.
look at this post,
NutCraker = Cruentus:
_Henrique_ unfair abuse
second time that he did this to me. the last one was ridiculousn, that even he get ashamed.
Now I raise the issue, create this kind of thread accusing other players without evidence is allowed? Defamation is allowed? If he dont liked why dont put me in ignore list, and why you keep talking whit me if you was no liking.
is in the end he said:''i will see if i can get you silenced.''
as if this was just a hobby, as if he could come talk here What would like to, if the player is muted everything is fine, if not all is well too.
also another print he bragging herself becoz he have talked whit some moderator before, and think i will get silence

cruen.jpg

cruentyus again.jpg

Edited 3 hours, 24 minutes later by .
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

he also disconnected briefly for 5 seconds which is an unsual dc. That kind of dc would happen when someone on another computer logs onto your account if I am not mistaken. Could the moderators check the logs of his recent logins to see if he is sharing his account because after the brief dc he started to be a real annoying git - like he was a completely different person.

CHECK MY LOGINs, and see if anyone conect in my acc to play this game. I f no, this guy deserves to be punished.
It is easy to come here and say what you want about me, Another thing is make sure.
Make sure about what you said, or you're not just talking nonsense.
its annoying and stupid.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Extra screenshot for more evidence if you need it.
Normally I would just silence these kinds of people but I notice that he is annoying a lot of people lately. Perhaps he thinks he can get away with it since nobody else has complained about it. I have decided to bring it up because I believe some kind of penalty is needed to remind him to be nice to fellow gunrox players.

Mega against Henrique 4.jpg

Edited 2 hours, 34 minutes later by . Reason: clarity of arguement.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

but I notice that he is annoying a lot of people lately so perhaps this is a deeper problem and some kind of penalty is needed to bring him back down to earth.

Ho god,
who im annoying? who , tell me at last 1?
You are crying here whit no reasons.
Im the only one who is seeing this guys writing nonsenses things.
i thin im not who need be silenced.
before come here post this. read the law of the GUNROX:
http://www.gunrox.com/guide/rules/
and look if i broke any
Edited 8 minutes later by .
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
Hoy Hoyyy Calm down!! First of all the screen shots doesnt show any trollings/insults how do u want Henrique to be silenced , Please show better screen shots next time ^_-'
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
GUNROX LAW's
Other law-breakings.
Assaulting and defaming GUNROX Administration, other players and moderators.
http://www.gunrox.com/guide/rules/
13 years ago
Reply to
i can say only what the hell ? O_O what is wrong on this ss ?😕😕
13 years ago
13 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
come on guys calm down FYI it's a game have fun plz ☺
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
I read this post and cant believe my eyes.
This is pure Provocation from Cruentus !
what is he trying to gain by it ?
We need a rule against these kind of posts of little kids who are trying to
defame players without any evidence.
I think a penalty is required !
Silence Cruentus for defaming henrique
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
www.?????.com???? clueless. ☺
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
the funny thinkg is, after 4 hours tha you created your original post, you mofidy you post almost completely, but np. i knew that you will do that as you did before. so i printed. the original post is in atachment

My theory is that Henrique was trying to "provoke" me by repeatedly calling me a noob and trying to get me to say something bad to screenshot and get me banned / silenced. I believe this entrapment is a dirty tactic and I hope the moderators / berserker understand what I am trying to say and can see that the evidence presented supports my arguement.

where im repeatedly calling You a noob and trying to get me to say something bad.?
only says is easy...
noone here is blinded man, anyone can see in the prints that we talking normally till u said: ''I Will try you get silenced''
be an aldut. you are 30 years old, thats sad.

cuentus 3.jpg

Edited 12 minutes later by .
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
I dont get what Cruentus tried to achieve with this thread. Why are you so desperate to get Henrique punished?
Seriously. I personaly get "trolled" by basically the whole game, and I dont think this is a reason to punish all.
You just played a mega, its absolutely normal for players to provoke each other after/before the match, but its really a reason for punishment?
Since this thread is going nowhere is closed now.
Oh and /ignore is a good solution for both.
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him