GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

CHEAT-WARNING!!!

CHEAT-WARNING!!!
had a game CityCobra vs _vinicius_2 from S.P.F.C clan, and i cant believe what happend, in my turn i cant move and do anything, i could kill one unit of him but no movement was possible. This here is just a warning, maybe i am wrong maybe not. It was no dc!
For Enkord , if u gave your moderators those possible to manipulate games like disconnecting player for a turn or do somethng like this that players cant move, kik this mods, it must have a reason why those things happen.
Just an example, in a mega borbolet-mod tell enemie that i was not abort a game (right borbo hope u can remember or we ask astor, coz he saw this and warn you for this right). STOP THIS!!! Or you destroy your own game. Its not the only mod i dont trust, i think George and (sry luke) luke dont have the right job here too. Just change this 3 modds and all is good again.
Edited 4 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think difrently
to tell u the truth i like borbo and luke cuz this mods are so fair and honest once i played vs luke 2x1 and he said i come nake and he realy came naked and returned my weapons after game . he always active and all the days bann many players and this show that he do his job well
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I had the same issue yesterday. For a half of my turn I was not able to move and there was no any chat messages at all. However, after a while my units started moving and I had got a lot of team messages at once.
I guess there was a problem with connection between my comp and server.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
the problem is,
berserker told me one time that banned player cant be mods. Ocelot luke is cool and maybe a good mod but right yesterday he asked me for naked game but he was not naked and tell it to me after 2 minutes we played. Nice easy exp. For borbo i can only say more then one time it looks like he or she told
secrets. To george i can only say nice promo, but always (ALWAYS) i play with you in megas those megas are wrong, players dc or not dc but dont play.
Finaly i am only a player who cant do anything.😎
THE LAST GAME I HAD NO DC!!!!!!! THIS WAS A CHEAT!!!!! Exactly my turn no movement this was reason why i lost the battle, SUX!!!!
Edited 2 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Did we play mega together? Seems I have missed that. Or you are playing with non primary account?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mods don't have any special abilities besides banning, silencing, and aborting games. Even admins can't disconnect anyone without banning.
When you describing sounds like a bug, you might want to post more details about how that happened and what you did before getting into such situation.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
YES not with primary acc,
i regarded it so many times, really i am sry if i am wrong but in so many games was the same problems.
But like i said just a game, i hope if those things are possible dont destroy this nice game. And the only possibility for player like me is to end play this game. 😎
Its not the only possibility what i think, maybe this game has cheater, cracker etc.
i dont know, i go crazy if i pay for battles like in the last days. And my connection dont
bad, it happend only in GUNROX.
Greetings M3Y3R
Edited 7 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I had exacly same problems in few games sometimes ago. I wasn't able to move units in my turn but they start moving in opponent turn O_o. (as I ordered them IN MY TURN). It feels like a some kind of lag, but different as usual...
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
M3y3r hope you trust me, we mods don't have commands for kicking players. Just ban and silencing with some adittional borders/rules of this punishments. Just if we ban a player this player is kicked too but with minimum for a hour. All other see this commands at common chat.
But i also know the problems you discribe. Lag matches, disconnection some seconds before own turn and hard to reconnect within your own turn. Mosttime at the most important turn of the match. It happens to me too. Also bad: sometime if you dissconnected at your own turn nothing happens, you klick and klick and after 1-2 minutes without happenings a message comes of disconnection. At this time your turn is over. Maybe it happens at middle of your turn and your units stay without hiding, with remain but unused actionpoints.
I don't know the reason but i really think of connection issues. Sure there are possible action of hackers to bomb your connections or bomb the serverconnection but such things out of my experience and i really hope such things dont happen with gunrox. I just know this happens at some browsergames in my history.
Edited 9 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
NO MAN IS AH BUG NO CHEAT THIS HAPPENS TO ME MANY TIMES
LOOK WAHT U HAVE TO DO IS PREES I OR MOVE CHARACTER AND IF U HAVE THE POSIBILITY OF UR CHARACTER AGROUP GIVE TRADE 1 TO OTHER AND THIS PROBLEM HAPPENS THIS HAPPENS TO EM BUTT I FOUND HTE WAY OUT 😁D
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
-_-'' well
well well well this not first time that happen to me like with m3a3r happen
every 5 games i play 2 alright and the other 3 not moving till i wait for like 3 turns or more and when my unit move i am already dead so ............+ there is really big problem this days i have been play more then 1 game and it's happen my mouse start moving in the game with out i move it ? is it hack or what and sometime even my unit move with out my click.....so all i am saying that we are losing because of gunrox problem + every lose it's almost like 50c so if every lose because of bug problem that's a lot of money for 1 day so...........i hope you guys fix all this thing because a lot of people are leaving this game because of this problem!!!!😲😲😲
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
dammm

well well well this not first time that happen to me like with m3a3r happen
every 5 games i play 2 alright and the other 3 not moving till i wait for like 3 turns or more and when my unit move i am already dead so ............+ there is really big problem this days i have been play more then 1 game and it's happen my mouse start moving in the game with out i move it ? is it hack or what and sometime even my unit move with out my click.....so all i am saying that we are losing because of gunrox problem + every lose it's almost like 50c so if every lose because of bug problem that's a lot of money for 1 day so...........i hope you guys fix all this thing because a lot of people are leaving this game because of this problem!!!!😲😲😲

yah we are westing money because of losing game because of bug problem and the bug problem is not from us it's from the game!!! like omer said!!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him