GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

SaThaShMalI3aNa

Cannot reply, talk is closed

SaThaShMalI3aNa
in 2 Vs 5
ElectricPulse and M3Y3R vs darkwish SathaShMalI3aNa Planary_Power HRON Kodummusitdown Satha sayed he was naked that's why me and m3y3r start like this but it appeared that he had only 1 unit naked and that's why we lost
Don't play with satha it's not the first time he lies or does something like that! if you play with him be ready to get tricked
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
are you noob? he said 1 man naked 2 man +/-😡
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

Don't play with satha it's not the first time he lies or does something like that! if you play with him be ready to get tricked

yaya, its true! Don`t play whith he! 😝
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
agree
satha=liar
joinTR=JOINsatha
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to

are you noob? he said 1 man naked 2 man +/-😡

he sayed it after first 20 turns of the game.....when we were making teams he sayed i am naked
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
satha and kodummu one person....
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
K on TRs behalf I have to say this.
Gunrox Bum is not a liar on that clan and is very honorable and is my friend.

The others well I have no comment Daubac has always been good to me so I can't judge on that
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
satha noob and thief 😉
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
this is not the first time that it happens
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
I dont thinks calling names on public and bashing will do any good. Thread closed.
14 years ago
14 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him