GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT YET!!!

*DELETED*
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT YET!!!
ok now when i go 1x1 in battle and i go kill 2 of my enemy's units he will have 1 more right?
ok then he see me before and when it's his turn he comes with his 1 unit and with NO SCOUT OR OPTICAL SIGHT OR TRAP TAHT MAKES HIM SEE ME OR EVEN I SEE HIM HE SHOOTS ME!!!
HOW???😲😲😲😕
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Well i know taht with grenades and grenades launcher i can press the keypad "a" and i can shoot where i want in the weapon range but with no one of these and not even optical sight or scout, only with normal aksu he can
???? how???😕😕
PLZ ANSWER!!!!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
there are some times that enemy units can see yours and u cant, it happes cuz of the weird corners its not hack/bug or something.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
or maybe u were blinded and u couldnt see him but he could see you, even wth 1% blind u will lose 1 sight.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
http://wiki.gunrox.com/doku.php?id=perks:snipers
eagle eye is what ur looking for... maybe.
whats his lvl?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
it is perk eagle eye :+1 sight radius required 10x sniper rifle mastery unlocked lvl 18, or perk keen eye: +2 sight radius - 2 ap required 10x assault rifle mastery ( very good with 14 ap which would be back to 12 and a sig) which is unlocked lvl 17. i hope i helped 😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
no no no guys there is nothing of taht i am still lvl 6 but till now in my all accounts i face lvl 13 -14 -15-4-5-6 and it happens don't know why ??!!! i ask them how they did it and they start creating things lol
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
well maybe berserker will tell us maybe there is a trick or something
😎😎😎
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him