GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

randoom stupids

randoom stupids
why they play RANDOOM ???????????????????
this is not fair
i payed many time for double exp but i waste many coz of idiots like this:
can u see here http://www.trilulilu.ro/video-jocuri/jocuri-16
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

why they play RANDOOM ???????????????????
this is not fair
i payed many time for double exp but i waste many coz of idiots like this:
can u see here http://www.trilulilu.ro/video-jocuri/jocuri-16

1st: Why so serious?
2nd: Random is an opportunity to get good loot + some EC for non-cashers, so don't be suprised to face lots of naked or half-naked players. Want good exp? Attack enemy clan players.
no offence.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
putattt
do u think this game have special rulz for naked players ?
then maby bers will do randoom just for naked players i think u will be happy
think before to speach putato....
for what cashers spend money double exp and stuf ????????? 😲😲😲
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

for what cashers spend money double exp and stuf ????????? 😲😲😲

For fast leveling and stuff...?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
killing urself in random at first turns (!) = i think is ban ☺
_Satan_ was not full arts (like g@y Satha), so no reason to act like this.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
againd
puttatos: No, just read what I wrote - naked random is a chance to get good loot for free - that's what I wrote, not "create naked-only randoms for poor noobs!". Besides, there's nothing new here - as long random exists, as long are players who are doing that. And most players have in mind that going random that he/she can randomly get a naked player... Do some scouting before pressing random and problem solved.

if i doo that putato how i will doo ?
i search who is naked ? if they hide theyr weapons? i must ask all if they are armed? with that kind of think ur head will explode
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

puttatos: No, just read what I wrote - naked random is a chance to get good loot for free - that's what I wrote, not "create naked-only randoms for poor noobs!". Besides, there's nothing new here - as long random exists, as long are players who are doing that. And most players have in mind that going random that he/she can randomly get a naked player... Do some scouting before pressing random and problem solved.

if i doo that putato how i will doo ?
i search who is naked ? if they hide theyr weapons? i must ask all if they are armed? with that kind of think ur head will explode

u no is rich?
so buy more cash, and buy new doubles ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
So
So "santana" u no like naked players ,arm players & u will not waste duble exp ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
for MdaHunter
what did u read here ?empty head ?wee speack about quiting and suicides in randoom ( i dont care if they are armed or naked ) .....if u dont see good about what wee speck than dont post anithing 😲 😲 😲 MdaHunter
Edited 1 week, 4 days later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
agree
i think all people who desert, stay red or kill themselve (not by accident) in random deserve bann. random is meant for play 1x1. if you are naked, and you need to fight vs armed. then thats just bad luck, if dont wanna play vs armed, then dont go random ! just go normal game and choose your enemie by yourself!
i agree with satan totally.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him