GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

This is why I hate arabs

1 2

*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
u know , it is awesome that ur father died ☺ i am still waiting for u and ur friends 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

#Keyboard Warrior I brought the Word to this game in one of my posts you douchebag. Second of all who are you ? Third of all #
Im the type of guy that kisses noone ass for something and I dont put up with bs show me a pic of you i will see whose the keyboard warrior or not because you might be the ulimate Keyboard Warrior.

And what would showing my face to you prove? Also you think you invented Keyboard Warrior? No lmao
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
You have no clue about my religion
Oh

for what u will be forgiven ? u even judge ur god ? u say what he will do ? u are serisouly dumb #nocomment

You dont get it bro my GOd if i loose ny virginity before marriage and i repent i willl be forgiven my GOd is a God of secpnd chances no matter what i do i van be forgiven their is only two things i will not be forgiven for sucide and if someone says their is no god. Will allah forgive you if you lose your virginitt before marriage dont ignore question like usual when i said have anyone died and said they saw allah has any arab died and come back to life and said they saw allah. But people died and came back to life and said they saw jesus at the thrown of GOD. If you search on youtube search i doed and saw allah i search and see nothing what do you see
Edited 9 minutes later by *DELETED*.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

u know , it is awesome that ur father died ☺ i am still waiting for u and ur friends 😁

Would i say the same no i would not. Everyone dies some day like how your father willl and mom will i accept death my friend =) nice to know. So are you trying to say you are waiting for the-king, killerman555, aglessisback, plenary_power, macedaion, berserker, luke, damager*, are you waiting for them to die...? Ever heard the saying be careful what you say ☺ i loved my father really bothers me that you would say that. I wish you and your friends will live very long and have large families my boi.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

And what would showing my face to you prove? Also you think you invented Keyboard Warrior? No lmao

I wasnt saying that bro i was just saying im the first to say it on forum. I hope you find love and peace. You are really cool guy but sometimes i wonder wht you so crazy. Would you ever tell someone thats good that their dad died.?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
<3 Everyone )
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
The other side

My Father Died in this bombing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZUiIGeysyY

Ok I have sympathy for you that your father died in a terrorists attack, but it is not the reason why arabs are bad. It is the same way on the other side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
In this video (orginally obtained by wikileaks, from an Apache Helicopter)
shows you the 'revenge' of America. They were angry about 9/11.
The video shows you a mistake of the US army.
Murder
The soldiers in the Apache said the man had an weapon, no it was a camera.
But the two men with ak-47 and rpg, they are maybe the bad guys. But the americans also shot the other people. Innoncent people.
Murdur in the bus:
Because the sergeant (who gives permission to engage) wasn't in the helicopter, he couldn't see what was the situation out there. So because the soldiers in the Apache exaggerated the situation (thought the people who was helping the wounded man also wanted to pick up a RPG, and shoot down the Apache), so the Sergeant thought 'ok enemy, so i give permission to engage' so the shot the bus, with innoncent people. There was 2 childs in the bus, who survived, but father died.
It is the terrorists who should die, like the stupid IS nowadays. They say 'we do it for Allah' lol no even me not muslim, i know Allah don't want you to unhead innoncent people.
So this is my comment.
Btw i know i don't play gunrox anymore, but i still look in the forums.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
fking raacists
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Normaly i Wouldnt Say This But Your Stupidity Is IN WHOLE NEW LEVEL
Who Said It Was Muslims Who Did It And You Actually Believe What Media Says...Plus Have You Forgotten History?
What Chirstans Did?..What Jews Did?..Everyone Has Flaws Stop Being Childish And Grow Up.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Like Muslim did yeh. 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him