GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

UMBRELLA CORP (need active, casher, and good player now)

UMBRELLA CORP (need active, casher, and good player now)
hello everyone... emm, straight to the point... this clan really need active player... 😎
its better if u casher player, well casher mean always fully armed and really can fight better. no need arts or cash. its free to join this clan! kkkk... 😁
i hope who player will join this clan can stay for a long time and help this clan in fame.
its very annoying if player always ask me about clan but they are deserter, really low lvl and very noob.. ahhhh... make flood in my chat room.. 😡

if u already read this, just tell me once and show u stat, u medal.. annnndddd.. better if u can speak english
appropriate lvl is... lvl 10 to lvl 30 maybe... later discuss with me k... see ya!😎
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=408788601566&id=7736819d4ac44eb960ad22f1076e91ca&index=ch1
Edited 23 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i want clan me good player i got 58win and 2loss and 28 win straight
and 4 hours online in gunrox ,when u need fame with me i will sure im armed and i attacker player ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i want clan me good player i got 58win and 2loss and 28 win straight
and 4 hours online in gunrox ,when u need fame with me i will sure im armed and i attacker player ☺

yeah abs-cbn you are a very good player.... just a very big spammer !!! omg

check me,
my atuts:
- 13 lvl
- casher
- hp units (each of them above 210 hp in 13 lvl) so no noob hp units like 140
- good strategies
- good stats
just check me in the game
I have played with so many noobs who are in clans, and i always wonder how they got to the clan.
I play everyday and im 24, so not a kid...☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Oo
🙄 can i join ^^
u can test me if u want
maybe i good players
well anyway hope u will accept me thnx...😳
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hi ^^ ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
i dont want clan, clan want me hahaha
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
just send me a message in my acc... open my acc than ask me again...
rogue: i really open for u..
Big: u on than msg me in my acc.. we can discuss..
prizo: try discuss with me use real acc..not this forum..k
Edited 8 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

i dont want clan, clan want me hahaha

u dont need clan , clan need kill you 😁 mean?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

hello everyone... emm, straight to the point... this clan really need active player... 😎
its better if u casher player, well casher mean always fully armed and really can fight better. no need arts or cash. its free to join this clan! kkkk... 😁
i hope who player will join this clan can stay for a long time and help this clan in fame.
its very annoying if player always ask me about clan but they are deserter, really low lvl and very noob.. ahhhh... make flood in my chat room.. 😡

if u already read this, just tell me once and show u stat, u medal.. annnndddd.. better if u can speak english
appropriate lvl is... lvl 10 to lvl 30 maybe... later discuss with me k... see ya!😎
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=408788601566&id=7736819d4ac44eb960ad22f1076e91ca&index=ch1

err hi i am xxx-video-xxx friend i am peiyuann look << i create at december 2009 i play about 1year and 1 month see !! i still lower level then u why ? ..
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him