GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Hall of Fame Log

1 2 3 ... 7 8 9

Reply to

I can feel you want to beat this record ☺
Have fun playing 5 Years to beat the record while Toxicity is still not done.🙄

You do know that most of the fames to attain this have been friendly fames and fake matches! I have rarely ever got to play a fame against them and even rarer still is the possibility of having a fair match where they don't bring a lvl 50 and a lvl 10 to stack the odds in their favor of winning.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

You do know that most of the fames to attain this have been friendly fames and fake matches! I have rarely ever got to play a fame against them and even rarer still is the possibility of having a fair match where they don't bring a lvl 50 and a lvl 10 to stack the odds in their favor of winning.

You mad now? lol 😁
5 Years on the top 10 is still inpressive, and it's a long time ago i seen them fake a fame.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I can feel you want to beat this record ☺
Have fun playing 5 Years to beat the record while Toxicity is still not done.🙄

Well , I'm a permanent member in toxi , u can say I'm helping , not challenging them xD
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

crye girls again cry? I think u forget , when u play vs toxi, u and ur teammate with full personal arts. and for 1-2days u take 35k fame points.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

1 2 3 ... 7 8 9

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him