GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

The death of FAKE and EPIC

The death of FAKE and EPIC
Hi all Friends and clanmembers,

U all might know it allready...
FAKE and EPIC quited, and i know how u guys feel about it.

Basic reason why EPIC quited: FAKE got stolen!
FAKE got banned cause it was stolen by a other player badly, i dont know how but it happent. I seen that guy/girl playing on FAKE on 27/11/2010 when i could not logging on FAKE and came online on EPIC.
He used my arts on 1-2 battles, and thnx to Borbolatinha and Berserker i got FAKE banned to try safe all my arts that are on it.
Badly that person changed my password en email adress, so i could not check and nee anything back.

I know u will all say, check ur email and get it back whit the "code". i know that, but i cant find it anymore.... i got all other code of all my other accounts, but not from FAKE what is very weird...
Anyway, a high active account is just been gone whit: 150 storage slots, +60k Cash, +80 Arts whit a worth of +500k Cash! And this account was far more worth then FAKE.

I know EPIC just won the 20-24 Tourney but its i wont go futher whit it cause i just lose that many cash on FAKE.

I wanna say sorry to all of u who know me, Friends/Clan members/Fans and who ever who just like me on the ay who i am!
Sorry but i cant win tourney's agian whitch i know allot people liked me when i win round for round agian.

I wanna thanks: "Everyone" (guys who i like) but its allot to type on here now.
But a very special thanks to the 4 i really like!
1. zkyz0!: Thank u very much but having a very nice time here whit u, ur 1 of the most trustable guys here on gunrox, allot fun and a great player!
a Real clan fighter that want EPIC back on it! (Clan C2A)
2. CupCake and her clan!: The girl who u really can love for it like the way she is! Sorry to let u down badly. Trying so hard and a long time to get FAKE on Toxicity. but now i cant anymore cause FAKE is stolen ☹. I had a reall nice time whit u and ur so very nice and friendly! and allot trusted aswell! i had allot fun whit u (I love those clan members u have now, they were all so kind to me even after the 20-24 tourney)
3. toolatetorun!: I did not spoke allot to u sence i had the accident on my hand but before that, its the same as zkyz0! Fun, nice and trustable! (Full member of his clan C2A)
4. Clan Noxious: Yep u all know it, FAKE on Noxious, that u clan for get me back after the accident, i showed and did allot there when i was back, to bad i have to let u down now before the 15-19 Tourney and the Outpost update ☹ but i wanna thank u all of the clan for allot fun! Cruentus and KliqFly keep up the work ☺

Well this is it about me and the story of FAKE and EPIC.
Bye bye and have a good living 🙄

Bye bye all,
FAKE and EPIC
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
😲 EPIC FAKER 😲 😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Bers!!!!!! unban Fake!! ☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
It's always really sad when a good player has their account stolen. It makes it very important to keep that email you receive when you confirm your account.
I wish there was another way of getting your account back FAKE. You are a great player, nice person and have a ton of really nice magics 😝
Hope you will come back and have some fun again soon. ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
im ELSONRISAS^_^
lol don't leave me please EPIC i love you
CupCAKE I AHTE YOU
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
PLEASE BACK!!
FAKE please back. there so many many fans of you are waiting for your back ☹( please back WE WANT FAKE AND EPIC!! bers please unban FAKE ☹ FAKE I MISS YOU SO MUCH NOW please back dude,hope you will back

-w-a-f-u- ☺)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

lol don't leave me please EPIC i love you
CupCAKE I AHTE YOU

hi cupcake.i am saidm37.i not know why gunrox no need open again
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i love you EPIC
EPIC I LOVCE YOU
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
man, im so glad u drop my name in your thanks, i know you from a while and u know i really appreciate you my friend, this game will be bad whitout you, not only about fighting, but also because of our chat session for like 1 hours, whitout playing, just have fun, telling our own life story, about how we decide together what build will be better, etc.. now i read your message, and im so sad of it, i hope we will talk together again, write me in private message when u want buddy, im here to listen if something happen, your will be good friend for ever, keep it up bro.
in hope to see you later, peace!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
BACK! PLEASE !
WE LOVE YOU EPIC!!!
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
good boy
I meet you after us final for the tourney,and the lucky was from your side,but the time that we talk after that fight,you looks like a good boy,i hope that mods do justice and you can return to play with fake and came for toxics,so,good lucky for the rest of your gunrox´s life.....
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Thank u all! :)
Well guys, u might know it allready 🙄
EPIC and FAKE is back! ready to destroy u 😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
OUT OF THE MILLION ACCOUNT ONLY YOUR GET HACK? DO U SOLD UR ACC FOR USD? MAYBE.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
It's Really Bad When This Happen, It Happened To Me Twice And I Got Sad. But I Still Play This Game Because It's Nice And I Waste My Time On It When I Don't Have Anything To Do.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Well guys, u might know it allready 🙄
EPIC and FAKE is back! ready to destroy u 😁

We Will See ☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
all players my enemy ^_^. but i want play witch u in one team *-*
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

epic is playing now
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Just like the old days ☺
They all want whit me 😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him