GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

THIS AIN RIGHT BRUH ON 5 YO

*DELETED*
THIS AIN RIGHT BRUH ON 5 YO
HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BAN ME FOR TOO MANY AGGRESSIVE OFFENSIVE LANG BRUH??? THATS COMPLETELY UNFAIR AND I WONT STAND FOR IT. BERS DO SOMETHIN ABOUT FAKE SINCE SHE WANNA BE A BITCH. AND YES IM CALLIN HER A FUCKIN BITCH CUZ NOW IM AT RISK OF GETTIN MY CASHER ACCOUNT TAKEN AWAY FOR NO FUCKIN REASONS
Edited 13 minutes later by *DELETED*. Reason: TOLD YOU TO GIVE ME MY 100K SILENCE BUT NOOO.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Still is fked up nothing was done about it.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

Still is fked up nothing was done about it.

no it isnt. there is no set hierarchy punishment system. the rules state the possible punishments for any broken rule are either silence or ban. administration can do whatever they want when you chimp out and you agreed to it everytime you launch the game
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BAN ME FOR TOO MANY AGGRESSIVE OFFENSIVE LANG BRUH??? THATS COMPLETELY UNFAIR AND I WONT STAND FOR IT. BERS DO SOMETHIN ABOUT FAKE SINCE SHE WANNA BE A BITCH. AND YES IM CALLIN HER A FUCKIN BITCH CUZ NOW IM AT RISK OF GETTIN MY CASHER ACCOUNT TAKEN AWAY FOR NO FUCKIN REASONS

It's karma 😁 ☺
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
how about both of you kill yourself with red hot knifes to your necks, st fu
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him