GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

how to have good manners

*DELETED*
how to have good manners
hi guys , as i see many of u have f*cked up manners u are big fagits , now u should learn from me ( the polite guy ) some good manners ☺

first of all , when u f**king wake up , u should f*cking say to ur f*cking family " f*cking good morning "

another thing , when you go to the f*cking school, which contains a lot of fagits , u should not f*cking beat your f*cking dumbazz friend without reason , go to those f*ckers and tell them " HI "

if the f*cking stupid teacher enter the class , u should f*cking stand up and say f*cking good morning , and u should help ur f*cking friends when they are always f**king annoying and always want ur f*cking help , if a f*cker told u i need a pen give the muthofucka a focking pen , and when you go to the f*cking home , you should not f*cking play , but you dumbazz retard should f*cking study all things you f*cking got in school , make a f*cking research which atleast is 10 pages about every f*cking letter in every f*cking word in the f*cking lesson , if you f*cking got homework then go to f*cking study it you f*cker , after u finish all the f*cking sh*t u can f*cking play with internet stupid dumbazz retards noobs , then if you are in a f*cking full legendry f*cking arts fight , and if ur f*cking stupid ****s*cker friend call you , then you should f*cking leave the game and come to ur f*cking g@y friend , now u can f*cking sleep and repeat ☺

i hope this taught u a lot of nice manners & i dont wanna see someone insulting again ☺

PEACE
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i challenge u to say to ur parents " fu*king good morning " xD
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

i challenge u to say to ur parents " fu*king good morning " xD

9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
So on your other topic i read about good english....
So tell me now what "fagits" means in your language.
My job is done.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

So on your other topic i read about good english....
So tell me now what "fagits" means in your language.
My job is done.

Shots.Fire. Rest In Peices.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Stuff..errm..
Well This Guy Is Annoying..Banned Him From Fourms Or Something.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

hi guys , as i see many of u have f*cked up manners u are big fagits , now u should learn from me ( the polite guy ) some good manners ☺

first of all , when u f**king wake up , u should f*cking say to ur f*cking family " f*cking good morning "

another thing , when you go to the f*cking school, which contains a lot of fagits , u should not f*cking beat your f*cking dumbazz friend without reason , go to those f*ckers and tell them " HI "

if the f*cking stupid teacher enter the class , u should f*cking stand up and say f*cking good morning , and u should help ur f*cking friends when they are always f**king annoying and always want ur f*cking help , if a f*cker told u i need a pen give the muthofucka a focking pen , and when you go to the f*cking home , you should not f*cking play , but you dumbazz retard should f*cking study all things you f*cking got in school , make a f*cking research which atleast is 10 pages about every f*cking letter in every f*cking word in the f*cking lesson , if you f*cking got homework then go to f*cking study it you f*cker , after u finish all the f*cking sh*t u can f*cking play with internet stupid dumbazz retards noobs , then if you are in a f*cking full legendry f*cking arts fight , and if ur f*cking stupid ****s*cker friend call you , then you should f*cking leave the game and come to ur f*cking g@y friend , now u can f*cking sleep and repeat ☺

i hope this taught u a lot of nice manners & i dont wanna see someone insulting again ☺

PEACE

Are you retarded?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Are you retarded?

gtfo punk if u dont want to learn some manners u dont need to see this shit nicka
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

PEACE

This Manners is from Quran. Allah is really No idea How muslim Be A good PersonS . Allah Really Teach Muslim what sanatanas want To be. Come Christian We Guide you. ^^
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

gtfo punk if u dont want to learn some manners u dont need to see this shit nicka

if you wont say nigga right, THEN DONT SAY IT AT ALL MAN! YOU PISSIN ME OFF 😡
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him