GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

RAMY ATACK TEAM IN MEGA ABUSE !!!!! BANN PLISSS

RAMY ATACK TEAM IN MEGA ABUSE !!!!! BANN PLISSS

PLISSS BANN SEE IMAGE MI Gunblade ATTACKED FOR RAMY Perck: Mad: !!!!

http://subefotos.com/ver/?d1d1802b09dce4fdd991848ed612d6b6o.png
Edited 5 minutes later by . Reason: MI Gunblade ATTACKED FOR RAMY Perck JUSTICE !!!.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
nice
nice u also fail in taking screenshots i attacked u cuz u was in the way i had to kill enemy
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
the intention was to attack ME
the intention was to attack ME ramy why Perck active clan for me to inflict more damage us were clearly winning was not necessary BANN ------- PLAYER ----
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

i attacked u cuz u was in the way i had to kill enemy

So you used perk to do 1 damage to enemy to try to kill?
Can't tell if serious or very big noob...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
bann me purposely attacked us were winning the mega
........................ BANNED .......................
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i don't understand how vulcan makes 1 damage ?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Retaliation

i don't understand how vulcan makes 1 damage ?

When you use PERK RETALIATION, you can do masive dmg to shelters... but that perk most be used on full hp unit, because that perk wont kill enemy unit, will do crazy dmg, but will also ALWAYS leave 10% of total hp.
So if your enemy its already on red hp you not need to use retaliation, but just attack normally.
The argument here its that a lv 50 its suppose to have the experience to know how this perk works, wich makes me think that he DID DAMAGE his friendly unit on purpose...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

When you use PERK RETALIATION, you can do masive dmg to shelters... but that perk most be used on full hp unit, because that perk wont kill enemy unit, will do crazy dmg, but will also ALWAYS leave 10% of total hp.
So if your enemy its already on red hp you not need to use retaliation, but just attack normally.
The argument here its that a lv 50 its suppose to have the experience to know how this perk works, wich makes me think that he DID DAMAGE his friendly unit on purpose...

you are right red if he is red why us perk anyways ? a regular shot wouild have killed him the perk was just to shoot team mate
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
why does it says enclave ? isnt that different perk ?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Banned....
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
BANNED-------
BANNED------
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Need ban obviously.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
As you can see mega was nearly ended.
And there is no picture that he killed you.
Topic = Useless
Done.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
his intention was to leave me with little life was so easy that they would kill me
his intention was to leave me with little life was so easy that they would kill me

BANNN............
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him