GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

fake ;)

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

*DELETED*
Reply to
S2 ANA S2
face I only wanted to say a thing I played that game the all alone time because of a person that I know here in the game I began to like of her for it is worth the times he/she enters in the alone gunrox to speak with her nor she worried in playing master a lot that person I think she also loves me perhaps that in the future she can leave something more serious I find difficult with some more difficulty of the love nothing doubts then he/she wanted to thank to all that to help me here if beserke thinks has me I banished it is able to banish me she has all the freedom of the world I am with my conscience it cleans knowing that didn't make fake he/she more only wanted he/she says that love a very special person for me that it is BEEhappy = my Ja00_Ja00 girlfriend ok thank you
Edited 7 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
lol
^^
=D
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
LOVE ANA
I will love forever same Ja00_Ja00 that is banished of here 😁
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Not to try to disrespect anybody here, but most of you high level players are fakers in one way or another or have faked in the past....🙄
Doesn't suprise me in the least when I see a 10th lvl + get 3 4 5 even 6 levels in a day or two, or those nice shiny medals I see low levels get right after turning 10th or 11th when you know they faked to get em 🙄
Cheaters will be cheaters expect nothing less from players on Gunrox, I'm just glad I earned my 13 levels fairly. Might be stuck on 13 for awhile too ☺ But I don't mind at least I'm not a FAKER 😁
Edited 3 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

Not to try to disrespect anybody here, but most of you high level players are fakers in one way or another or have faked in the past....🙄
Doesn't suprise me in the least when I see a 10th lvl + get 3 4 5 even 6 levels in a day or two, or those nice shiny medals I see low levels get right after turning 10th or 11th when you know they faked to get em 🙄
Cheaters will be cheaters expect nothing less from players on Gunrox, I'm just glad I earned my 13 levels fairly. Might be stuck on 13 for awhile too ☺ But I don't mind at least I'm not a FAKER 😁

yeah!go darkenshroud! ^^
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
/summon VanHellsing to read that portuguese language on screenshots and take care of it.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
inline....
inline you just a noob shut up plz and let bers do his work...
you guyz make a threath only to fight?>i mean inline made something about fake...bers will see it and then he disides its not youre busines to ban people i think and not mine either but let bers choose instead of making conclusions and gight about it...ok?
peace...
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
only noobs are paraman Fakes ...

😁
😎

😝
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
hahahaha
inline caling me a faker...
well inline im lvl 24 almost 25 i never faked a game to get there and i never will i think
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

berserker, this is one present for u ^^

happy brithday PoPularzinhooO 😳
=D
by. Inline ( future moderator ) 😉

oooookkaay...
lets take a look at this screenshots...
in the first pic:
MiKoR_L: I will give you a gift, popularzinho
PoPularzinho: yeah
MiKoR_L: if you want it
PoPularzinho: i want it
PoPularzinho: give me a ak
MiKoR_L: a sure win match
PoPularzinho: yeah
PoPularzinho: sure
PoPularzinho: lets go
PoPularzinho: (infamous brasilian laugh...)

Second pic:
inline: this is fake
MiKoR_L: ok, gift given
PoPularzinho: 2 gifts until now
PoPularzinho: someone wanna give me a gift
PoPularzinho: inline give me a gift bro
PoPularzinho: birthday is just a time for year
PoPularzinho:give me a gift
PoPularzinho: thanks milkor
inline: im already give one to you
Edited 7 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
in this screenshots, popularzinho and MiKor_L are planning a fake fight, and after that popularzinho asked inline to do a fake fight with him.
In my opinion as a moderator, I think both (popularzinho and MiKor_L) must be banned, PoPu in particular, since I'm watch some of his games and hear some players complainning about him, telling me that hes a huge faker in game, I already banned him for fakes.
Well, thats my opinion, now is at bers hands.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
GOOD VAN
yes they should be banned ...
I did not fake, not fake and I do not like who is fake!
banforever for popularzinhooO
3rd fake 😎
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Ok, those screenshots presented in not clear enough so they can be considered proof. You can talk about fake fighting as much as you want but that doesnt proove that you actually did it. With chat screenshots you can only proove someone said bad language and that's it.
Being said that I took a closer look at PoPuLarzinhooO and considering he already has 2 bans and his battle stats are 100% fake plus VanHellsing talking against him I am going to ban him forever.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him