GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Player "creck" cheats

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
Player "creck" cheats
Although i know ofcourse that this isn't considered cheating , he admits it himself ..

And now that we are talking about this subject,
I think there should be a list of people who can , and who can't be trusted , as my ingore list is now basicaly a "people who lie about naked games list" ..
I'm getting sick of it , people using me as a way to get some easy xp.
And no , mods you can go say , "it's not against the rules" "find yourself some weapons then" but that's not what it is about.
You , and with you i mean the makers of this game, have no idea what it is like to play without weapons , weapons and ammo are always available to you , the only way some of you can even level is by 5x1 games. This is far from the reality that most other people face, and most of you are thereby not able to give an acurate opinion about these type of games.

It is a game based on trust in the other player , and that is something is clearly lacking with most players.
In this case it is creck , but he isn't by far the only one who is lieing and deciving his way to the next level.

In short , I am getting tired of this going on , and as far as i've spoken with people , I am not the only one who thinks about it this way.
Ofcourse i don't expect a change in the whole game , but just a little understanding by putting in an icon with each player to show that they are naked , would already be enough of a warning.
Thank you for your understanding , but I am already 99% sure of the awnser and there doubting why I try to post this anyway ..
( he gets nothing and I get silenced for my comment )
Michielh3
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
thats it. i totaly agree with michel. something must be done about the lairs. maybe an icon only for naked games, where dressed players cant get in🙄
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
I am with the guy on this matter, you guys always make un-serious ways to let people go in loaded, but in truth that is a lame excuse, you do nothing for this thing at all,all you do is fuel this thing up!, how? well let me tell you, First the exp bonus, which if a lieing player lies so that he could win and gain weapons or exp, would never resist to load him self, thus making it un fair game! so far I've played in the lost beach and junk yard, there is a 25% chance of getting the weapons you want! so being prepared is far a surety then going naked to get un tagged of your rank!, this makes the game unblanced!
How? Cashers and lier's get the advantage and i know why, cause you are indirectly are taking bribes for them to be loaded of weapons of their choice,! oh i know dadedadeda, you brought in the ref program for people but what the hell?! the game is still un fair,A person should know who he is fighting with! what matters is the game should be fair!. now before you go clicking the close topic button mods or banning one you*********(my thoughts can't ban me for that 😝), let me tell you that this game that you guys made to earn some money will stay limited to Brazilian fakers mostly and chances are it will lamely end just like it came up out of no where, why? Well cause you guys have a habit of closing topics which flame note that you guys don't actually come up with a solution to the ones who are playing, you only solve problems that go un parallel with your schemes or benefits.
Yes i will blame you, yes this is a flamed, cause you guys do nothing!
PS i really dun give a damn if anyone bans me i can make a new account and jump in ☺
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Jesus Christ! and will someone make a poll system if you really care for the public you leach on -.-
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
This was discussed already, but I guess I will repeat it here if you don't want to do a forum search. We encourage people to play equipped, so of course there won't be punishment or indication. Back in the days when there was no bonus/penalties almost everyone played naked (even cashers) and naturally we go almost zero money from item purchases.
No items purchased -> No Enkord Cash Charges -> No money for developers -> Nothing to pay wage to programmers and artists -> No GUNROX.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him