GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Inuyasha

1 2 3 4 5

Reply to *DELETED*

I do what i want !
Dont tell me what to do or not to!
Dont like my posts then ignore them !
otherwise go kill yourself !
i got much haters who love me 😎
I dont give a f**k about haters
you are just jealous 😁 😎

Envy?
Wake up little child, so with education warned not to pollute posts by doubts of the people, create your post and do WHAT you want in it, soon the moderators will ban your IP and your party will end, now continue with their virginity lvl 999.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Envy?
Wake up little child, so with education warned not to pollute posts by doubts of the people, create your post and do WHAT you want in it, soon the moderators will ban your IP and your party will end, now continue with their virginity lvl 999.

+1 to that ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

+1 to that ☺

+1 with you (=
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Envy?

I see almost all ur posts are here so i am not the guy who is " polluting topic "
I post what i want if mods dont like this then they will ban me and you can see that i dont care from signature ...
PS: it looks funny how you say " virginity lvl 999 "

edit : i dont care about haters ( you + fbi + agless ) You are just jealous non-lifers
If i am " 14 years old " does not mean i dont have to talk i got my rights also " Haters "
You all are mad from me and that makes this awsome 😎
Edited 6 minutes later by *DELETED*.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him