GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 05-02-2017, 01:08 PM   #1
Xpendable2

Default Clover 3 outpost bug

I was checked to help my alliance member Neco (lvl 26) who was attacking the outpost. When the clock ticked to 0, Neco went in to battle but I didnt. We were fighting the defenders of that outpost (Toxicity).

All the conditions were right for me to join - i was not overweight on any character, Neco + Xpendable2 = 30 levels exactly, we are in an alliance together, I was not afk. Yet the game did not bring me into the outpost with Neco.

BERSERKER , FIX THIS SHIT. What the hell is going on with this game, this never used to happen but now the game is starting to get bugs that don't allow me to team up with my allies for outposts. This happened 8 minutes ago and I am not happy.

Can you please credit Neco with 800 enkord since that will be compensation for him losing the game handicapped.
Xpendable2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:49 PM   #2
MacedonianHERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpendable2 View Post
I was checked to help my alliance member Neco (lvl 26) who was attacking the outpost. When the clock ticked to 0, Neco went in to battle but I didnt. We were fighting the defenders of that outpost (Toxicity).

All the conditions were right for me to join - i was not overweight on any character, Neco + Xpendable2 = 30 levels exactly, we are in an alliance together, I was not afk. Yet the game did not bring me into the outpost with Neco.

BERSERKER , FIX THIS SHIT. What the hell is going on with this game, this never used to happen but now the game is starting to get bugs that don't allow me to team up with my allies for outposts. This happened 8 minutes ago and I am not happy.

Can you please credit Neco with 800 enkord since that will be compensation for him losing the game handicapped.

stop whining u sore looser. you cant help a clan whos attacking with an alliance clan u moron
MacedonianHERO is offline   Reply With Quote