This here is to teach how to record, edit, and upload videos to youtube with HyperCam and windows movie maker. Enjoy!
1. First of all, you need a program to record your videos. I prefer HyperCam, its free and easy to use. (There are many other programs you can use, this guide is for hypercam and movie maker)
Link to install HyperCam: http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/
If you do not have Windows Movie Maker, here is a place for you to downlad. You need windows vista, windows 7 or better to use it.: http://explore.live.com/windows-live...maker?os=other
2. Make sure GUNROX is in windowed mode. This is crucial because it will be laggy and glitchy in full screen.
3. Go to "Select Window"
4. Click inside your GUNROX window.
5. You are ready to record! To record, press "Start Rec."
6 (Optional) If you want sound, go to the Sound tab. Make sure the "Record Sounds From" Box is checked. Make sure you have selected "Rec. Playback"
Editing and Uploading Your Video
: You do not have to edit your video. If your video is under 10 minutes, and you don't want to edit it (add effects, music, transitions, titles, credits), then skip this and go directly to the uploading to YouTube instructions.**
1. First you need to find your video. Open HyperCam and go to "AVI FILE", Then click "Open Output Folder"
2. Locate the clip you want and drag it onto the desktop.
3. Open up Windows Movie Maker
4. Drag the clip from the desktop onto Windows Movie Maker
5. Then drag the clip onto the timeline or storyboard.
6. From here you can edit your video to your liking. There are many effects and transitions you can use, but i'm not going to get into those. Please feel free to experiment on your own.
I will continue this guide in the next post