GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Jovem_maciel abusive language and antisocial behavior

Jovem_maciel abusive language and antisocial behavior
Please give a silence for swearing and abusing me and maybe a ban to this player who is always telling hosts to kick me from games. He has no reason whatsoever other than the fact that he is a evil spiteful human being who hates it when I expose his lies and his fake fames to moderators.

Antisocial Abuse by Jovem_maciel.jpg

6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
This idiot also made everyone wait another 20 minutes while they all waiting for 1 more player to start a mega. People like this waste everyone's time.
Can the mods please do something about this antisocial behavior? They do it to a number of other people as well and Gunrox gets so tiresome as we all wait to start megas because people have issues against certain players. Its a huge waste of time to let these kids have dummy spits all the time.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
fk u cruentus
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him