GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

A request

*DELETED*
A request
I've played this game since 2008. When I was 8 years old, and I used to leave the game then return to it. until I left it for the last time at 2013 when Gunrox was barely alive. Now I came back to take a look at it and things were worse than i thought.
So here is a proposition,
What is the point of playing games?
i'm sure we can all agree that the point is to have fun.

Yet it is pretty hard to have fun in a game in which the only players are either:
1. Fakers
2. Hard Cashers
3. A few amount of new players who are discouraged easily which leads to them leaving.
If you ask me, I don't think it is a game that is worth spending money on, since it has no future. But it is actually pretty fun. But I digress.
So, I had an idea. How about we form a group, dedicated to having honest naked battles. Since - I'm not sure if you agree or not - but I think naked battles are the best format of the game, as they require a lot of skill and abuse all of the game mechanics. This will take us back back to when the game first started. When most of the players were playing it for its strategic appeal and for the thrill of finding a new cool weapon. or even an amazing artifact.
Instead of waiting for the moderators to do something to make the game better - And they probably will never do anything - Let's make the game better ourselves.
As a reader, your reaction might be "Ha! This has a zero chance of happening". I say, maybe. And you might be truly right. But It is worth a go isn't it?
I would really like to listen to other opinions disagreeing or agreeing with what I've just said.
Thanks for taking your time to read this wall of text.
Edited 13 minutes later by *DELETED*.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
And doing so would have a couple of benefits:
1. It would decrease the faking problems, because fakers do fake games so that they can get weapons to compete with the cashers, with this new aspect. They would feel less need to fake.
2. It would allow the game to be accessible to a lot of players which would have problem paying.
3. It would also help fixing the terrible player base of the game which would help in fixing the very low amount of players.
4. It would introduce a new (and I think more-fun) strategic aspect.
5. Which would open the game into more respectable gamers who prefer strategy and brain over money.
6. It would serve as a remainder to the Enkord company.
7. Decrease the amount of money cashers need to spend on this game, which I think would help them.
That's what I had in mind while typing this.
Note: Doing so would not affect "armed" games. it just would add another game type to the game which would greatly increase the number of players which would increase the amount of armed games as well.
Edited 7 minutes later by *DELETED*.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
There are some problems in your ideas.
1-Playing naked = no exp
2-Only 50lvls can play naked megas cuz they dont need any exp.
But most of 50lvls are casher and playing naked nut much fun.
3-If we presume its worked and everybody plays naked games so its cause to lose of money for bers. AND HE SHUT THIS GAME which i dont care a bit.
4-who gonna listen u? me?
5- why i am even affording to write this things. I DUNNO.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him