GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Take a break

1 2

Reply to

racist? who was racist?
I just said that you are lucky to be born in Africa and Tunisia where they speak very good English.
you are always thinking that i am in your pursuit
I don't care if it's white or black, blue or yellow ...
the only thing i want to know is if you do FAKE, use bad words and you if you are a BIG LIER

😕 😕 😲
once again i didnt lie, and yea u were being racist! look at ur sarcasm
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

racist? who was racist?
I just said that you are lucky to be born in Africa and Tunisia where they speak very good English.
you are always thinking that i am in your pursuit
I don't care if it's white or black, blue or yellow ...
the only thing i want to know is if you do FAKE, use bad words and you if you are a BIG LIER

Tunisia is actually good country. U can google it. I thnik its good for vacation.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
kkkkkk exactly, good for a vacation, like 3 days or so, not passing like 2 decades dealing with senseless stuff
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
shut up

You broke the rules everyday ... if you count the name Protokill have around 10 or more account with Fake References.
It was good once and for all to admit ... living in a lie a lifetime will not become true.
But OK. you think you are going to win this war of lies ..., Good luck for you...
😎

you lie every day and troll with the kid players so you cant say nothing, just shut your mouth and stay behind your pc before you end up in a box where you belong
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

you lie every day and troll with the kid players so you cant say nothing, just shut your mouth and stay behind your pc before you end up in a box where you belong

you cry all day.. I won you more than 10 times, and u won me only 2 times..
See my video you loser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaZ6AtrCRqw
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Portugal is poor.

Sorry i dont born in Africa (tunisia)...
There people talk a very good english and very sucess in live... keep going there and be happy!
We all love Africa and is quality of live

The average person makes 23,000 USD and the average person in my country the Bahamas makes 32,000 which is all black, the average in Bermuda which is also an island where many black people live makes 85,748.07 USD, The average person makes 35,938.02 USD in the US Virgin Islands, and the average person in cayman islands makes 81,000 USD. All black islands that went through slavery.
Portugal had slavery and was powerful now its a shit country with low wages.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ayy sup george?
he is aware of all this information bro; he just said that to try and make me mad;u know he ran out of arguments so; gotta hang on that last straw 😳
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
He to educate him clearly he has a low IQ

he is aware of all this information bro; he just said that to try and make me mad;u know he ran out of arguments so; gotta hang on that last straw 😳

He could barely type proper English. You shouldn't be talking to someone beneath you he is 40 and is up every day on a dead game. He probably doesn't even have a wife or a girlfriend.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him