GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Crazybee is abusing his moderator power

1 2 3 ... 5 6 7

Reply to

I just want this game to be populated with native English speakers or people who can speak English fluently instead of toxic Brazilians lol

how is the community's English level related to being toxic or not? u arent making any sense..
so according to u, whoever speaks bad English is toxic and shouldnt be playing? the fu ck is this thinking lmao
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
A Sincere question to Berserker

I feel you man. With our other game (Totem Tribe 2) we finally nailed it how to handle community and don't let it overrun with toxic players like here. With new GUNROX we will use our knowledge to keep it nice.

Bers...
What would you say is a Toxic Player?
Would you say that a person who has these attitudes fits your description of a Toxic Player?
This...
False Report of xX-WaRILyS-Xx
And this...
Post #216162
And still, Crazybee does nothing because xX-WaRILyS-Xx is his personal friend and have his Whatsapp number.
Yes, Henrique have Pimenta's Whatsapp number, I have created a big group of Gunrox in WhatsApp and Henrique was a member, he use to post confidential game informations leaked by Crazybee there.
So please Berserker, be carefull with Crazybee.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Behave kiddo.

what an arrogant comment, it even gave me a stomachache! child spoiled by mommy with internet is complicated ...

My point was valid and you know that, you are just tryin to piss people off;and u seem to get a sick joy out of it 😕 why? maybe u arent happy with ur life or something? low self esteem? low testosterone level? i hope you solve the problem anyway 😳

ps: your 'stomachache!' isnt from my post; its cause
even ur stomach is disgusted by the nonsense bs u write. shit gets worse 1 post after another
Edited 4 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

how is the community's English level related to being toxic or not? u arent making any sense..
so according to u, whoever speaks bad English is toxic and shouldnt be playing? the fu ck is this thinking lmao

Good job putting words in my mouth, clearly not what I was saying or even obviously implying.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Bers...
What would you say is a Toxic Player?
Would you say that a person who has these attitudes fits your description of a Toxic Player?
This...
False Report of xX-WaRILyS-Xx
And this...
Post #216162
And still, Crazybee does nothing because xX-WaRILyS-Xx is his personal friend and have his Whatsapp number.
Yes, Henrique have Pimenta's Whatsapp number, I have created a big group of Gunrox in WhatsApp and Henrique was a member, he use to post confidential game informations leaked by Crazybee there.
So please Berserker, be carefull with Crazybee.

'' confidential information '' do you mean your random fakes? oh sorry, i will always report!😁
I know you pay the Indian --- army to use acc to make fake random, but sorry, I won't stop recording you
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Amazing to see that this topic still continues onwards, although it feels that we are starting to slowly drift away from the original point of this topic(which has already been addressed), so perhaps locking this would be the wisest idea before people like George start doxing and threatening to have people murdered again ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2 3 ... 5 6 7

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him