GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

ANY STATS GUIDE ???? PLEASE

ANY STATS GUIDE ???? PLEASE
So am newbie dont know anything about game, some ppl told me go tank if u dont want to charge etc etc....
but i dont know anything, i saw videos and most of them ppl is using grenades and melee, so i dont know, i will hit lvl 6 soon please help!!!
Also i can charge kash but still dont know if its worth it wasting money on this game cuz is dead lols, i barely get games per day but am enjoying those games even when i lose... if i would spend money, only will spend 10usd/month and see how it goes
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Because its your first account without beeing a casher, I would suggest you to use 2tanker with assault rifle and 1machine gun wit. Dont forget to give ap perks. Your first account would reach probably 20-30lvl then your build would be trash in 1x1. Dont charge for your first account because you are learning to play like a professional GUNROX player, and the more you lose so the more you learn from mistakes.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him