GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Just few questions for devs.

Just few questions for devs.
Hello i have questions that have me concerned.
It is no secret that the games player base is close to none compared to years back it is also no secret that it happened due to game getting abandoned long time ago and game being almost unplayable to free 2 play players
So my question is with this new Gunrox on the rise, is it planned to advertise the game in any way?

And the question that has been living in my head for years is why did the development completely stop for Gunrox? Was it that you reached the limit of what the games engine can do or you thought that game wasn't reaching the milestones that you as a company set for yourself? Cause i just can't find a reason to completely abandon a game like that, the game had future but that's just my humble opinion.
Would appreciate if any of the devs could answer these questions.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hello i have questions that have me concerned.
It is no secret that the games player base is close to none compared to years back it is also no secret that it happened due to game getting abandoned long time ago and game being almost unplayable to free 2 play players
So my question is with this new Gunrox on the rise, is it planned to advertise the game in any way?

And the question that has been living in my head for years is why did the development completely stop for Gunrox? Was it that you reached the limit of what the games engine can do or you thought that game wasn't reaching the milestones that you as a company set for yourself? Cause i just can't find a reason to completely abandon a game like that, the game had future but that's just my humble opinion.
Would appreciate if any of the devs could answer these questions.

Can't answer the question about advertising GUNROX 2, but I hope they will do something to at least promote the game a tiny bit.
Regarding why the development for GUNROX stopped - simply everything was added for the game and the company was working on TT2 and the company did not have enough manpower to support 2 projects at once.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Can't answer the question about advertising GUNROX 2, but I hope they will do something to at least promote the game a tiny bit.
Regarding why the development for GUNROX stopped - simply everything was added for the game and the company was working on TT2 and the company did not have enough manpower to support 2 projects at once.

That is what all of us players figured out ourselves mostly and those are some strong arguments but i still would love if Berserker astor or any other Gunrox dev could answer those questions
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Just making sure this post dosen't drown in time, still looking for a response from devs.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him