GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

30% clan activity = slow death of great game

30% clan activity = slow death of great game
after buying two (2) games at Gamestop (both with a community and free game play)...
i decided to check in to Gunrox.
i NOTICED: that there is a 30% activity rate (if even that) of clans.
this is bad bad bad ☹
BERS, i dont want u to lose ur game, it is a great game. but i am afraid the end is near.
there was a tym wen i spent US $500 per month.. then 250, then 100, now... maybe $30 then nxt month.. maybe 20 p/mo. i spend less bcuz of fewer players ☹
My recommendation:
1. Allow players to play for FREE up to lvl 15 at least.
this will allow them to develop a love for the game and (hopefully)
farm their items so they can play well in to the 25-40 lvl.
2. take advantage of business model for cash audience... BUT later.
mature audiences won't come to a dead game.
3. make it easy for people to enter and play at higher lvl.
starting at lvl 1-5 was fun in beginning for me..
then i wanted to blaze through lvls.
honestly, waste of time for me.
i would rather pay 20k for rush to 50 lvl.
Bers, u lost lots of good players already. i know of at least 10 people 18+ yrs old. They left. Too expensive and not enuf excitement.
Soon, if u don't change... will be game of 50 people max and all fakers. ☹
mayb 1-5 will stay around (Cup, others.. bcuz they stay hm for a living)
but can u live on $20-100 a month Bers? I make that in 1/2 a day.
u have a GREAT GAME. open it up.. sell more arts or something... and cash will come.
again,...
1. build a solid base of free players (at low lvls if u must), and
2. allow cashers to buy access to lvl 40 and higher.
Edited 1 hour, 16 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
tell us something new...
More than 10 threads discussing this were made even the suggestions u made are not new but i don't know if it is totem tribe that is so important or he just does not care
little comment: 500 $ a month? Dafuq.. How were you living ?
Im glad gunrox is down to save the likes of you...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Ranger01 had truth..
Wake up ! We need upgrapes to enjoy (at all play) the game !!
Now I dont play with game, because it is full of campers, liars,and fakers. I watch only forum, what is the news, upgrapes /2 upgrape pro year , birthday and christmas get lower prices/. The best players what I ever know (Faby96;Csiter;Mariana;--gizmo--) already left the game too or play hardly ever.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
how many thread are you going to create about this ? can't you see berserker doesn't give a single shit ? wait for gunrox 2 till then no updates on gunrox (1)
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ranger01 try to quit =) you will be surprised how easy it is and you will find alot more colors in life...
Believe me i did it and i'm 150% more happier 😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Ranger01 try to quit =) you will be surprised how easy it is and you will find alot more colors in life...
Believe me i did it and i'm 150% more happier 😁

we all are 😁
also you will be surprised how many free good games there are AND how cheap it is to play in these other games
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I haven't abandoned it. GUNROX just reached the form and shape of how I intended it to be, so dont see a point in changes for the sake of changes. I always pictured GUNROX like something similar to modern day chess and now as most of it is stable and mature it's pretty close to what I imagined initially. And life goes on, I don't want to make 1 game my whole life - I always eager to try something else.

Gunrox is complete, if you don't like the way it is now you can quit, it's not the only game in the world.
Deal with it, there will not be any major updates until TT2 is finished.
Berserker will not just wake up one day and say "Today i will stop my 4 year work on TT2 and do a big update for Gunrox."
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Ranger is totally right but .
but there are a lot of these same type topics but Bers just doesnt give a poop ☹
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
I totally agree with you. I believe also that this game is gonna die at the end of this year. Players online are usually from 35 up to 190. I'm not surprised, I mean players in this game lack personality and are so mean to each other. If you use artifacts and go in a match if you lose 1 of your units when you're winning you are almost guaranteed that you enemy will take your artifact and suicide. What a waste...and fakers are everywhere. Specially in MEGA's. MEGA's are the most fun games in GUNROX but when I lose 5 MEGA's in one day because of fakers I would diffidently bury this game in the past.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I totally agree with you. I believe also that this game is gonna die at the end of this year. Players online are usually from 35 up to 190. I'm not surprised, I mean players in this game lack personality and are so mean to each other. If you use artifacts and go in a match if you lose 1 of your units when you're winning you are almost guaranteed that you enemy will take your artifact and suicide. What a waste...and fakers are everywhere. Specially in MEGA's. MEGA's are the most fun games in GUNROX but when I lose 5 MEGA's in one day because of fakers I would diffidently bury this game in the past.

Gunrox will just never end
We all used to think that one or two years and the game will die but it won't
Why? Because only brainless people play this game
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Now THAT was scary... somehow, this made me think:
How much would gunrox cost if someone wanted to buy it?
5000$
10000$
20000$
It's so hard to actually guess a correct price...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

5000$
10000$
20000$

Berserker said he gets 8k a month
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

5000$
10000$
20000$

1 dollar.
10 dollar max.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him