GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Clan Award situation

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Hi all Enkord Team.
According to this tread:
Clan awards
If 3 weeks in row top 10 on hall of fame i most get VALOR CUP BRONZE prize, and +1 LV of perk RESHUFFLE.
As you can see on picture #1, THE MEST clan have been top 10 for 4 weeks and we not got the prize yet.
As you can see on picture #2, Thats the prizes we got this week, no Valor cup to be seen neither.
So what its the problem?, wrong info on the tread or bug on my clan?
PAKAROTO

top10x4times.jpg

Clan_prizes_first_week_sept.jpg

Reported by *DELETED*.

10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
😕

Hi all Enkord Team.
According to this tread:
Clan awards
If 3 weeks in row top 10 on hall of fame i most get VALOR CUP BRONZE prize, and +1 LV of perk RESHUFFLE.
As you can see on picture #1, THE MEST clan have been top 10 for 4 weeks and we not got the prize yet.
As you can see on picture #2, Thats the prizes we got this week, no Valor cup to be seen neither.
PAKAROTO

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

According to this tread:
Clan awards

That posting of clan awards is not accurate anymore. Many changes happened in 2012 when Bers introduced the perk system for clans. Upcoming Clan Perk changes preview
My clan has been in top 10 for a long time but the last time we received the Valor Cup was in December 2012. So either there is a massive bug and we have not received the medals and rewards for this, or there was a change when the perks were introduced.

Hopefully Bers will help you.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Maybe it got De-activted during the updates :C
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Hi all Enkord Team.
According to this tread:
Clan awards
PAKAROTO

U are totally wrong. If u stay 4 weeks in top, u clan don't earn the cup for 3 weeks, cause u keep whit the chance to win the silver or gold cup! U just earn some cup when u lose top 10, or reach 10 times on top 10, go u earn the gold cup! 😁
Sorry for the bad english, but the cups sistems work like this. :S
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

U are totally wrong. If u stay 4 weeks in top, u clan don't earn the cup for 3 weeks, cause u keep whit the chance to win the silver or gold cup! U just earn some cup when u lose top 10, or reach 10 times on top 10, go u earn the gold cup! 😁

Oh i understand his trying to say that you get bronze cup when your out of the top ten but if you keep staying in the top then it counts for the higher cups(Sliver or Gold) so that means it keeps counting for the bigger prize.
Edit:Still doesn't explain why toxicity is not getting there prizes :C
Edited 12 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
kinda makes no sense...

I know that THE MEST clan still on top 10, but should be logical that before getting GOLDEN CUP, i most get rewarded first with BRONZE OR SILVER.
So if you are lv 15 and you get IMBA art, and MAKE 800 dmg, you get direclty GOLD DANGEROUS ONE medal.???
And like stinger says, still not explain why Toxicity its not receiving the medals.
Migth be because they got all posible reshuffle lvs. but still i think there its a bug that most be fixed.
ALso if BERSERKER changed the way that clan GOT PRIZES, why we can not check it???
IF Clan awards its not anymore up to date, they should remove it to avoid confusion.
AND Upcoming Clan Perk changes preview This tread its just a big disscusion, not information about clan rewards...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

That posting of clan awards is not accurate anymore. Many changes happened in 2012 when Bers introduced the perk system for clans. Upcoming Clan Perk changes preview
My clan has been in top 10 for a long time but the last time we received the Valor Cup was in December 2012. So either there is a massive bug and we have not received the medals and rewards for this, or there was a change when the perks were introduced.

Hopefully Bers will help you.

Idk this too, cause Taquaril still 10 weeks on top, and earned the gold cup :S
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
HEY !!!
Will anybody from Enkord team answer me this tread???
How da fuq we can control the clan growth if we can not check how to get the perks???
I am spending more than 200$ a month, I DEMAND AN ANSWER!!
PAKAROTO
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Will anybody from Enkord team answer me this tread???
How da fuq we can control the clan growth if we can not check how to get the perks???
I am spending more than 200$ a month, I DEMAND AN ANSWER!!
PAKAROTO

Dude i've already answered ur question... ENKORD team will told you the same I guess, bcz have nothing weird in u didn't won the award now... ☹
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Dude i've already answered ur question... ENKORD team will told you the same I guess, bcz have nothing weird in u didn't won the award now... ☹

-Katielen, do you work for enkord??? i did not knew this???
I respect you, but you are not part of enkord, therefore, i not care what you say. I need an OFICCIAL answer, not anyother.
PAKAROTO
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

-Katielen, do you work for enkord??? i did not knew this???
I respect you, but you are not part of enkord, therefore, i not care what you say. I need an OFICCIAL answer, not anyother.
PAKAROTO

Ok I just tried to help 😲
And the next time don't forget to use the "🙄 icon" to don't seems so rude =)))
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Hi all Enkord Team.
According to this tread:
Clan awards
PAKAROTO

Actually, Bronze and Silver Valor Cups you get only when you leave top10. But if you will 10x in top10, you will get Gold Cup without leaving top10.
Edited 3 hours, 30 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him