GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Astor ღ Saracine "WARNING"

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Astor ღ Saracine "WARNING"

Hi guys...
I do not think that's taking my team mate items can lead to get FULL banned !!
Some times i get his items that's happened in mega's , 2 vs 2 battles some times my mate angry but that's the game and when u back to gunrox role u wont see it prohibited. I finish my battle and stay for around 1 hour then I was surprised to see full banned by astor who I think that's he is one of the best moderator Reason: killing mate "and that's did not happened as which it written" and take team mate items !! ( lets assume that's take team mate items is prohibited mod should banned me directly!! not after 1h ) . . Is that's because my mate was Saracine !!?
and he call him
" buddy come banned that's boy for me "
astor: yes sir ... DONE
Saracine is a good friend with astor and zhannet
To bersk. If u would like your game to grow up you should stop that's shiit
and every body feel that's mod help Voltron clan and specialy Saracine
I want tell u that's many guys decided to leave gunrox at its birth day but somehow they did not . However, now they are planing to make a revolution which may cost u many players and you will be surprised who are they..
I am asking you to unbanned my acc -DEATH_RIDER and I ask astor to apologize
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
shut up thief, you kill me (your ALLY) and stolen my arts.
you need ban forever ! 😎
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
a
if he kill u (is kill team ) is ban for 24 hrs NOT forever
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
i was not going to kill you , i shot predator .1 disp and its hit u.. 😡
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
yes and fast stolen my arts and going away.....
nono....you no want sure hit me...
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
got prove?😕
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

got prove?😕

i think sara dont know laucher/nades have disp -.-
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
TRUE!!!😁
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

Hi guys...
I do not think that's taking my team mate items can lead to get FULL banned !!
Some times i get his items that's happened in mega's , 2 vs 2 battles some times my mate angry but that's the game and when u back to gunrox role u wont see it prohibited. I finish my battle and stay for around 1 hour then I was surprised to see full banned by astor who I think that's he is one of the best moderator Reason: killing mate "and that's did not happened as which it written" and take team mate items !! ( lets assume that's take team mate items is prohibited mod should banned me directly!! not after 1h ) . . Is that's because my mate was Saracine !!?
and he call him
" buddy come banned that's boy for me "
astor: yes sir ... DONE
Saracine is a good friend with astor and zhannet
To bersk. If u would like your game to grow up you should stop that's shiit
and every body feel that's mod help Voltron clan and specialy Saracine
I want tell u that's many guys decided to leave gunrox at its birth day but somehow they did not . However, now they are planing to make a revolution which may cost u many players and you will be surprised who are they..
I am asking you to unbanned my acc -DEATH_RIDER and I ask astor to apologize

I banned you for killing your teammate - "Saracin" - and stealing his artifacts. You banned forever because it is your 3rd ban.
As i didn't watch your game, so i banned you not immediatelly in battle, but when checked your account storage after report of "Saracin".
If you have any questions, please send your request to support@enkord.com.
Thread closed.
12 years ago
12 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him