GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

its a bug?

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

i was try to attack out post clover,but 1 player of war pigs get the attack and i no play.warpigs is on 26 place on fame list my clan in uper,i look my units several times before and after for see if over load but no(its not the first time i attack post)to the point my clan skiped and warpigs clan play WHY?????

χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

Reported by .

12 years ago Quote
Reply to

i was try to attack out post clover,but 1 player of war pigs get the attack and i no play.warpigs is on 26 place on fame list my clan in uper,i look my units several times before and after for see if over load but no(its not the first time i attack post)to the point my clan skiped and warpigs clan play WHY?????

From last update, not only first clan in list will play - other clans have small chance be selected for battle too
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
There was always a chance of picking random clan from the list, not top one. With last update we increase this chance to 25%.
This is made to prevent people from registering without intent to fight only to get some points. Now everyone has a real chance to fight, so better be ready.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him