GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

messages bug or somethin...

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

in the middle of my third game, my ingame messanger stop working, i can type text but cant send it out, like i have beeen silenced....
...additionaly i cant finish this games cause game crash when try to kill last opponent...lost experience and gathered stuff with one is pricefull

Reported by .

15 years ago Quote
Reply to
its annoying, iam stuck in game again and canto move timer stop, what the heck, change it fast coz ppl lose huge amount of experience and weapons from this cause.... !!!😡
implement some mechanism against such situations, for example when time suddenly stops serve abort this game automaticly...whatever
Edited 2 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
well thats what happened to me yesterday, and i was plying on my own wasted 3 hours because i thought that they are afk ;-DDDDDDDDDDDD
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
lost over 2000xp and wasted 3 hrs with same problem😡
last night
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
...and now server is down, and no1 react, coz its weekend...wait till monday, sorry for u if u buy a 90days feature, now they are only 88 😁😁😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

...and now server is down, and no1 react, coz its weekend...wait till monday, sorry for u if u buy a 90days feature, now they are only 88 😁😁😁

man i wanna play =)the serv is off for the last hour =(
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bers, Ast - WAKE UP - SERVER CRASHED !!!
WE WANT TO PLAY !!!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him