GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

#Why we still playing this game ?

#Why we still playing this game ?
idk why we still playing this game , every time game get disconnect and server shutdown , i got outpost i lose my outposts cuz of this stupid server when it gets shutdown.
u think its fun making this shit ? can u care about ur game a little ?
or u just want to get free money to ur pocket?
but now i can say , u really dont deserve peoples to pay for you to play this game now , with this stupid connections and fully lags , and u dont even think to login and fix some damn problems and make an update( Bers OR astor ).
thats the reason why this game when u login u can see only 100-+ only and sometimes u can see like 50 player or less are playing .
u wants to play a random fight u cant , why ? u wait more than 1 hour to get in a fight , u know the reason that u dont care about this game and let the players get some damn fun thats why they have left this game cuz of adminstrator careless.
All knows that this game is dead , this game with 100 player and they also open many accounts same time so u can say 50 players enough.
give it an update.
(bers) Pay some money and share it on other pupuler websites so u can get more players to this game.
so we can also have more than 300 + player online every day , and real fun will be true , not only waiting random like 1 hour to get in fight.
Care about ur game , u are lucky that peoples still likes to play even with no updates. ☺
Grow this Game up , and stop staying and updating only (( TT2 ) ☺ .
update this game too , not only tt2. -,-'
sorry for my english.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Says the biggest faker in gunrox history
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
You up to lvl 47 with only fakes and now say gunrox doesnt make fun anymore?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I agree with you but..
What do you even mean with laggs? Alright the server may be shut down sometimes but i never lagg.. If you really lagg then its your internet because ive never lagged . I get shutdowns only.
Berserker and the company will be paying more attention on TT2, they need more money to update Gunrox to Gunrox 2 , thats what they said earlier. There will be better graphics more and better weapons hopefully. TT2 is actually a very good game but for me i love Gunrox. TT2 is like Age of Empires it's alot of fun but u need to charge like everytime lol.
Common bers, I know that you're reading this and i know u dont wanna respond us because we are annoying you. But dude update this game, you can't just leave the players there. We want some updates so we can spend a little more money to the game. If you update the game im 100% sure that you will make more money then u did before. You are rich enough to update the game because there is like 100 clans and each clan costs like 100$ so you've made like 100k or something.
#WePayWeSay
thnx for reading.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
well , not trying to be cool , but idk what updates u guys want , we got all armed , and all maps that bers promised us to make , so , what updates u want guys
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Says the biggest faker in gunrox history

hey newbie idiot , i dont care about you , and nobody gives a f*** about you.
be more mad cuz u wont beat me yet.
newbie.☺
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
What i mean is if u fake too much then this game doesnt make fun anymore
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

What i mean is if u fake too much then this game doesnt make fun anymore

U called him the biggest faker as I saw ! Also u got permanent bans more than anyone here , u better hide when its about fakes , u know !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

U called him the biggest faker as I saw ! Also u got permanent bans more than anyone here , u better hide when its about fakes , u know !

I didnt say im not faker i just say this game is not all about lvl up with fakes- its all about having fun playing mega and winning tourney
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ahahaha

I didnt say im not faker i just say this game is not all about lvl up with fakes- its all about having fun playing mega and winning tourney

better to you, don't talk! 😁
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him