GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Moderator FAKE unauthorised aborting of a game

Moderator FAKE unauthorised aborting of a game
Moderator FAKE aborted a mega game just then without the consent of every player on the team.

• I would like to point out that an abort in game requires EVERY player to hit abort. - Why change the rules?
  • I had performed a brilliant move on my nutcracker account that stunned a level 50 as he tried to gain entry into a hut and left him exposed to everyone firing at him and killing him, pretty much giving us control for a large part of the map and ensuring a 90% chance of victory. Why suddenly abort, this was a big letdown for me since I made an outstanding turn and set a trap for the enemy and I get punished for performing a great move.
  • I was not unsilenced to ask about if I wanted an abort - why would I want an abort, my several turns effectively crippled the level 50 on the opposing side and probably would have won us the game. Why undo all my good work with a uninvited moderator abort. Please clarify why I cant get an abort when I am losing a game but others can when they are losing?? Is this what Russians call fair? Getting moderators to abort for their friends and leaving all the other players who aren't Russian to suffer with a loss?
  • Why waste my time with an abort, I play every game because I am not a crybaby like most of these other players. I am upset with moderator FAKE because he is abusing his own power now. NEVER was there an abort of a mega by a moderator unless EVERY player agreed, I never agreed to it and neither did MISS_NASTY and I am sure there were some other players who didn't agree but were probably afk due to the long wait between their turns.
  • The abort function is already there in the game. We don't need moderators interfering with Mega games just because they want to help their friends out. Moderators should just stick to investigating the fake games and answering questions on forums and NOT abusing their power and upsetting players who should have won games. Berserker, please revoke all moderator privileges from moderator FAKE and perhaps undo all decisions including bans he made this past week. He has obviously been corrupted by his own moderator power and here is 100% proof that he has abused it.

Berserker, if you are still going to defend your moderator, ask him if he got a screenshot of all 10 players agreeing to an abort, because I certainly did not see more than half the people say yes.
Why bother playing a game when moderators can interfere and make decisions aborting games and creating effectively a missed opportunity in massive exp and victory for my account. This is unfair and shows how corrupt this game has become - and you have the balls to ask people to pay HUGE amounts of money to play this game compared to other games. 100% of other games don't have this kind of meddling and interference with their moderators and the ones that do are quickly abandoned by the playerbase because its not fun being cheated out of victory
Edited 17 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
FAKE, if you have enough guts, come here and face me and tell me why u aborted. Why is it fair that the other team makes bad moves and dies for it while I make great moves which results in their deaths and they get the benefit of an abort, saving their account from loss of items and a loss marked next to their name.
CORRECT me if i am wrong but isn't this a strategy game? Players who have better well thought out moves tend to win games. Why is it that my well thought out moves do not get rewarded because some idiot like you wants to come along and help his friends avoid a loss and abort the game.
You are full of it and you have no respect for anyone who isn't Russian or one of your friends. I have played all types of strategy games for a long time and I consider myself a pro and to have a victory taken away by a corrupt individual like you is not only an insult to me but an insult to everyone that plays this game. What confidence does anyone have anymore for having a fair game. Since your reputation as a moderator is now under serious criticism, how can Berserker assure us that you don't come into games and give away co-ordinates to players? There is no way for us to prove that, however given your slip up here of aborting a game to help out your mates, I am calling you out as being a corrupt moderator and should be instantly stood down.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
If you are going to keep on insisting that you did nothing wrong then I insist that all the rules be changed and an abort should require only 50% of players to hit abort AND that we can call any moderator to come in at any time and abort a game when we are losing.
Either you change the game or you get booted as a moderator. There is no way I can accept this farce of a decision that insults every player on the server.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
2nd mega
He played with the account MEGA (lv34) and he can find out the position of enemies because he can open two accounts FAKE (mode) of course he can fight the enemy even if he has an account lv50 mode to be able to enroll into the game and know the position of the enemy the enemy is there.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Yes I agree, Fake was a good moderator before but now he want to play in order for him to have fun. He does not care about other players, I've seen that change myself. I wonder why those many idiots talking on lost beach common chat saying " HI FAKE 😁 " " FAKE online o_O" and a level 5 saying to fake " 1x1 ? 😁DD" " fake if i play fake fame you ban me ? 😁 " " can I play fake when you offline you don't ban me xD ". I assure fake wont answer this post.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Yes I agree, Fake was a good moderator before but now he want to play in order for him to have fun. He does not care about other players, I've seen that change myself. I wonder why those many idiots talking on lost beach common chat saying " HI FAKE 😁 " " FAKE online o_O" and a level 5 saying to fake " 1x1 ? 😁DD" " fake if i play fake fame you ban me ? 😁 " " can I play fake when you offline you don't ban me xD ". I assure fake wont answer this post.

Being a moderator and playing the game together leads for a conflict in interest. Russians would have no idea what this means because their leaders set a bad example for their people with all the corruption that goes on.
The ethical question raised here is how can FAKE not be tempted to abuse his power to cheat in games by using his moderator account to spy on his enemies while he plays his normal account? From what everyone has told me so far, it seems that he DOES abuse this power. Berserker, do something to correct this cancer on the game.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
What's ur point cruentus ?? Remove FAKE and give u chance to be moderator ?? No Ty !!
I really like FAKE , even if he ban me when I fake , but still , he's doing well !!
Also , before FAKE want to abort , he ask in general chat if someone refuse that action , and I'm sure u didn't refuse it , so stop blaming him , brainless ☺ !!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Being a moderator and playing the game together leads for a conflict in interest. Russians would have no idea what this means because their leaders set a bad example for their people with all the corruption that goes on.
The ethical question raised here is how can FAKE not be tempted to abuse his power to cheat in games by using his moderator account to spy on his enemies while he plays his normal account? From what everyone has told me so far, it seems that he DOES abuse this power. Berserker, do something to correct this cancer on the game.

Actually not all Russians are bad, there are some really nice Russians in this game. I remember my game when I was a level 1, I played vs a Russian, he had arts in a unit, I could kill him, A normal idiot would take the arts in the bag and go to red zone and quit so that I don't take it, but what surprised me completely that he told me after I almost win, " There's art in the bag, take it". So you don't need to say all Russians are bad, and fake is also not Russian . But really there are some stupid Russians who insult me when I win and they quit the game . But also some of Arabs, Brazilians, Netherlanders and Spanish people does the same thing. I defend Russians because I would hate if someone said Americans are stupid or stealers or whatever while I do nothing. And also I agree fake became a bad moderator, silencing for smallest insults and not friendly anymore, even Bernardeti, when I surfed the forums I found that Bernardeti insulted Tromper because he won him. ( It is actually funny to see tromper posts xD ). I think fake should be not mod for a week as a punishment.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Moderator FAKE aborted a mega game just then without the consent of every player on the team.

• I would like to point out that an abort in game requires EVERY player to hit abort. - Why change the rules?
  • I had performed a brilliant move on my nutcracker account that stunned a level 50 as he tried to gain entry into a hut and left him exposed to everyone firing at him and killing him, pretty much giving us control for a large part of the map and ensuring a 90% chance of victory. Why suddenly abort, this was a big letdown for me since I made an outstanding turn and set a trap for the enemy and I get punished for performing a great move.
  • I was not unsilenced to ask about if I wanted an abort - why would I want an abort, my several turns effectively crippled the level 50 on the opposing side and probably would have won us the game. Why undo all my good work with a uninvited moderator abort. Please clarify why I cant get an abort when I am losing a game but others can when they are losing?? Is this what Russians call fair? Getting moderators to abort for their friends and leaving all the other players who aren't Russian to suffer with a loss?
  • Why waste my time with an abort, I play every game because I am not a crybaby like most of these other players. I am upset with moderator FAKE because he is abusing his own power now. NEVER was there an abort of a mega by a moderator unless EVERY player agreed, I never agreed to it and neither did MISS_NASTY and I am sure there were some other players who didn't agree but were probably afk due to the long wait between their turns.
  • The abort function is already there in the game. We don't need moderators interfering with Mega games just because they want to help their friends out. Moderators should just stick to investigating the fake games and answering questions on forums and NOT abusing their power and upsetting players who should have won games. Berserker, please revoke all moderator privileges from moderator FAKE and perhaps undo all decisions including bans he made this past week. He has obviously been corrupted by his own moderator power and here is 100% proof that he has abused it.

Berserker, if you are still going to defend your moderator, ask him if he got a screenshot of all 10 players agreeing to an abort, because I certainly did not see more than half the people say yes.
Why bother playing a game when moderators can interfere and make decisions aborting games and creating effectively a missed opportunity in massive exp and victory for my account. This is unfair and shows how corrupt this game has become - and you have the balls to ask people to pay HUGE amounts of money to play this game compared to other games. 100% of other games don't have this kind of meddling and interference with their moderators and the ones that do are quickly abandoned by the playerbase because its not fun being cheated out of victory

FUCK ME IF I READ ALL THIS.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
how i see this text
bla bla bla FAKE bla bla i crue girl and i cry bla bla bla MEGA bla bla bla/
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
You probably flashed ur own teammate and he did abort it
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

You probably flashed ur own teammate and he did abort it

We were 4 turns in and it was our 15 units vs their 13 units. Unfair for the team in front to get a forced abort given how unforgiving Gunrox and its players are.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Once again u was the best player in dat mega? they won becuse of u again? if u wasnt playing that mega they wouldnt win? u made them win ? and once again u r the smartest player in gunrox? so basicly every mega that u r in ur team wins becuse of u?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Dude pls stop beeing a bad ass
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
I aborted the game because more players asked for it.
I asked not once but even twice if they want the game aborted.
In your case because your silenced it will be your own fault because you insulted admin! If you and everyone else does not insult anyone, you will all ways be able to say that you will not agreed with the abort and you could keep playing. (For this you need to blame yourself)

So i also play sometimes a few games and a mega, am i not allowed to play anymore because i am a moderator? Is that waht you tried to say?
It does not mather if FAKE or MEGA played a game. i can't see through the fog. Why else i died first on that last mega? ☺ I have no idea where they are.

Ofcourse you may report this to Berserker or Zhannet, thats your choice.
Have fun to do that. 🙄
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I aborted the game because more players asked for it.
I asked not once but even twice if they want the game aborted.
In your case because your silenced it will be your own fault because you insulted admin! If you and everyone else does not insult anyone, you will all ways be able to say that you will not agreed with the abort and you could keep playing. (For this you need to blame yourself)

Okay you are oppressed and I apologize I didn't know the true story.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I remmeber when mobs dont abort megas only because 3 or 4 players want for this we have choise to abort or not iff 1 player dont want abort why u abort this mega? for this gunrox is bad now =) new mods @@@@@@@@@@
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I remmeber when mobs dont abort megas only because 3 or 4 players want for this we have choise to abort or not iff 1 player dont want abort why u abort this mega? for this gunrox is bad now =) new mods @@@@@@@@@@

Sometimes , that 1 player is a faker and will ruin the mega , so if 9 or 8 want abort , then doesn't matter if mod abort !!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
People ask me mostly to abort when:
- Faker on the game.
- Team shooter.
- Someone naked.
- Game passed 30 minutes.
- Disconnected.
- Spy.
If it is a normal mega game and someone does not want to abort i will NOT abort the game.
Or there must be a really good reason like there is a faker on the game. (I must see it or proof needed.)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him