GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Gunrox Clan Tournament!

Gunrox Clan Tournament!
Welcome to the first clan tournament Gunrox
It's time to organize this clan tournament to see who is actually the best clan on Gunrox.
How this tournament works:
- We start to place each clan in poul phases.
- Every fight you can win points or not. (Loss = 0 points, Draw = 1 point, Win = 2 points)
- The best 2 clans each poul will continue to the knockout phase.
- During the knockout phase your clan will have to fight more than one win to advance (best of 3 points, and the final best of 5 points)
- When you lose 1 fight on the Knock-Out phase does not mean you need to keep fight! (You may refuse the next fights and let your other clan mates fight for you a other time)
Now the question is, who is playing or play this tournament?
It will almost be the same as the Fame battles.
It must be at least 2 vs 2, but it can also be 5 vs 5. (Minimum 4 players but not 1 vs 3)
A maximum difference of 5 levels, may have a higher difference but then the opponent is lowest first accept.
Make sure that this fight will be done after the battle Fame, just in case if people want to use arts on the fame game.
It may, ofcourse, that you fight for the fame and make the tournament in one! (Thats your choise what you do with it.)
Your clan leader or their 2nd leader(s) will decide who will play.
Both teams will choose from this 5 maps: Clover Quarter, Lost Beach, Junkyard, Mystic Forest and Memorail Boulevard (No Ice Valley)
If you can't agree on the choice of both teams on which map you play is the following: Each team chooses from three different battlefields.
The map that has been chosen by both team will used as a play field.
There are 2 or more folders chosen by you both? Then you play the first folder that you have said both.
When you still fight about a map, then call FAKE or Bernardeti and you will tell to 1 of us what 3 maps you choose!
In this tournament Perks and/or Arts will not be used!
If these are used on a tournament battle then the entire clan is disqualified from the tournament!
You let another clan win on purpose? (Fake fight) will lead to a punishment!

FAKE and Bernardeti will watch the fights.
When we are not online? Make on video as proof! (Or screenshots that are clear enough!)
Every battle that you start in this tournament, there will need to be said at the beginning of the battle that it is for the tournament. (Make this screenshot in-game! So i can see the map)
Take a screenshot of the text and then also a screenshot of the end of the fight.
Place these two screenshots on this topic so I can process your battles.
Who will win this tournament can proudly say that their clan was the best of this clan tournament in this period!
Price: 10000 E for the leader only! (Sorry, I pay this myself and i do not know if there is enough interest for it)

How do you participate in the tournament?
By clicking this link here:
Post #210616
Good luck everyone!
Messages that are not about this tournament as scolding, spam, useless and off-topic can be followed by an punishment!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I dont understand a fuck.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Haha
Finally something new
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
10k is low give some of your arts for the winner team 😁 😲
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
look on the bright side, how long do not have anything new? 😎
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
NICE ! 😁😁😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
this is waste of time. *If you win you will say your clan is the best !* 😁 haha thats hilarious. Better make it look like that clan is the best! (If you know what i mean) [medals,etc- fu 😁]
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
we will fight, lost weapons to the leader to win cash ... Never😝
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Interesting idea but I think that 10 k should be pay to every person in team not just to the leader for example if there are 2 players in the team they should share it half half
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Traducion Español :)
Bienvenidos al primer torneo del clan Gunrox
Es hora de organizar este torneo clan para ver quién es realmente el mejor del clan en Gunrox.
¿Cómo funciona este torneo:
- Empezamos a colocar cada clan en fases Poul.
- Cada pelea se puede ganar puntos o no. (Pérdida = 0 puntos, Draw = 1 punto, Win = 2 puntos)
- Los mejores 2 clanes cada Poul continuarán a la fase eliminatoria.
- Durante la fase de eliminatorias tu clan tendrá que luchar más de una victoria para avanzar (al mejor de 3 puntos, y la final al mejor de 5 puntos)
- Cuando se pierde 1 pelea en la fase de eliminatorias no significa que usted necesita para mantener la lucha! (Usted puede rechazar las próximas peleas y dejar que sus otros compañeros de clan luchan para usted una otra vez)
Ahora la pregunta es, ¿quién está jugando o jugar este torneo?
Casi será la misma como las batallas fama.
Debe ser al menos 2 vs 2, pero también puede ser 5 vs 5. (mínimo 4 jugadores, pero no 1 vs 3)
Una diferencia máxima de 5 niveles, puede tener una diferencia mayor, pero entonces el oponente es más bajo primero aceptar.
Asegúrese de que esta pelea se llevará a cabo después de la batalla Fama, por si acaso si la gente quiere utilizar las artes en el juego de la fama.
Puede, por supuesto, que se lucha por la fama y hacer el torneo en uno! (Eso es su elección lo que haces con él.)
El líder de su clan o su segundo líder (s) decidirá quien jugará.
Ambos equipos elegir este 5 mapas: Barrio Trébol, Lost Beach, Junkyard, Mystic Bosque y Memorail Boulevard (No Valle de Hielo)
Si no puede ponerse de acuerdo sobre la elección de los dos equipos en los que se asignan usted juega es la siguiente: Cada equipo elige a partir de tres campos de batalla diferentes.
El mapa que ha sido elegido por ambos equipos será utilizado como un campo de juego.
Hay 2 o más carpetas elegidas por ambos? A continuación, ejecute la primera carpeta que usted ha dicho tanto.
Cuando aún pelean por un mapa, entonces llamada falsa o Bernardeti y usted le dirá a 1 de nosotros lo 3 mapas que usted elija!
En este torneo no se utilizarán Perks y / o Artes!
Si estos se utilizan en una batalla torneo, todo el clan está descalificado del torneo!
Deja que otro clan ganar a propósito? (Lucha Fake) dará lugar a un castigo!
Bernardeti FALSA y ver las peleas.
Cuando no estamos en línea? Hacer en el vídeo como prueba! (O capturas de pantalla que son lo suficientemente claro!)
Cada batalla que se inicia en este torneo, no tendrá que decir al comienzo de la batalla que es para el torneo. (Haga esta captura de pantalla en el juego! Así que puedo ver el mapa)
Tome una captura de pantalla del texto y luego también una captura de pantalla de la final de la pelea.
Coloque estos dos capturas de pantalla en este tema para que pueda procesar sus batallas.
¿Quién va a ganar este torneo con orgullo podemos decir que su clan fue el mejor de este torneo del clan en este período!
Precio: 10.000 E por sólo el líder! (Lo siento, tengo que pagar yo mismo y yo no sé si hay suficiente interés por él)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I think berserker should make much updates and new things !.. and people are getting board ... come on it's just 10 clans are fighting .. and faming and the 90 are just 🙄🙄 in sky .. dreaming to get top 10 ... in generous i wanna ! say ! UPDATE!!!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I know that 10K is pretty low.
But notice i pay this from my own pocket.
It's a try out for something new.
If this will not work we will keep play the same Gunrox as before without updates or something new.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
;c

I know that 10K is pretty low.
But notice i pay this from my own pocket.
It's a try out for something new.
If this will not work we will keep play the same Gunrox as before without updates or something new.

are...are you threatining us if we dont like this we will be stuck with non updated non events gunrox? D:
thats evvvill ..now we have to like it ;(
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
To stay cool this at least those who participate in the tournament and winning clan for everyone wins medal first place tournament 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

are...are you threatining us if we dont like this we will be stuck with non updated non events gunrox? D:
thats evvvill ..now we have to like it ;(

It's not a threat, it's a fact 😎
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Why dont you buy this game from berserker and make the updates this game needs i mean we need more maps,outfits and stuff
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
and what about clans who do like 4 fake fames in one day ??
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him