GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

gunrox

gunrox
Playing with all of you has really opened my eyes to why this world is so messed up and has so many messed up people. Only a handful of players in this game are trustworthy, let alone, mature to play with. Many of you provoke arguments for no reason and like to laugh and call people noobs from the get go. You all laugh and boast when you think you are winning; however, you are quiet when you lose 😉 nobody can play a mega with all the fakers out there and all of you people have ruined this game. Just wanted to let you all know that, and also ,don't have a great day 😝
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Listen
Youre Post is Not to Need .
I know there Many fakers in gunrox, but
If u want to be Sure , Play Mega for Friends Like me.
Just an tipp to help you ☺)
Thanks
Checker_xD
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
^ That's because most people here are selfish and greedy 10 year old kids that speak engrish, can't communicate with them.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
(:

^ That's because most people here are selfish and greedy 10 year old kids that speak engrish, can't communicate with them.

good one my friend..good one

images.jpg

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him