GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

How i can get that art?

*DELETED*
How i can get that art?
Hello guys.I really wanna know form where i can take this wepon,what medal bring me this (srry if are gramathical mystakes 😁)
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
you cant get that art, every year bers give that art to the olders players.
Sorry fir my english
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol
I play at this game in 2009 berserker dont give me nothing :O
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yuo all need improve inglish your.
At 9th of May 2011 - 3rd GUNROX birthday veteran players that have been playing from beta have been awarded with that long range shotgun. Its damage is bad, it is not worth it, it is just a nice souvenir.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
The team of GUNROX also congratulates our first players who joined GUNROX in the first two months of it's beta launch and still playing this game. Here is the list of these devoted players who haven't get their reward last year:
Majko182, ffinder, negasun, pol-2523, papers, reigoskeiter, michielh3, GoldenDragoon, yanns, 00iTaJi00, alowa33, ExpAsall, red-one, Soulcrates, malyan, KpuK, runezmaster, luke1976, Zilander, Live, Akmil, Ponury, Xspy, romulomelo, augusto, alexon, Krypton, Habibu, VictorML, max_maddox, Bonema, Hymen, xereniko, plerolero, larryvarza, Barmadron, Tairone, maike279, TaradinhoO, Vinii, Pioneer83, leoclecio, PITECO, tuanalm, star007, Paliking, chiro, keninho, Guedes
All those noobs not even 50 lv, and we who play long time not even deserve 50 lv tournament no arts😕
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

The team of GUNROX also congratulates our first players who joined GUNROX in the first two months of it's beta launch and still playing this game. Here is the list of these devoted players who haven't get their reward last year:
Majko182, ffinder, negasun, pol-2523, papers, reigoskeiter, michielh3, GoldenDragoon, yanns, 00iTaJi00, alowa33, ExpAsall, red-one, Soulcrates, malyan, KpuK, runezmaster, luke1976, Zilander, Live, Akmil, Ponury, Xspy, romulomelo, augusto, alexon, Krypton, Habibu, VictorML, max_maddox, Bonema, Hymen, xereniko, plerolero, larryvarza, Barmadron, Tairone, maike279, TaradinhoO, Vinii, Pioneer83, leoclecio, PITECO, tuanalm, star007, Paliking, chiro, keninho, Guedes
All those noobs not even 50 lv, and we who play long time not even deserve 50 lv tournament no arts😕

Why habibu is 50 live 50 , Luke is 50 and alowa is 48 i think
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him