GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

new security code

*DELETED*
new security code
today i wanted to send my sec code to bers to unban my acc but mistake i send to trade chanel !!! some ppl saw my sec code and they were on my acc. can u send me a new sec code on my email pls ?? here are some ppl who were on my acc and playing fakes
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
yes, it realle seems someone were on your acc and asked other to fake, but there is no proves what they were faking.i think its your own mistake what you didin't looked where you sent your E-Code, and to people were on your account.But its my own opinion.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Between that,thank you for really nice way to ban people.i think i should post my code to trade channel too, and i will watch who will log in/play a game with it, by the rules, if its account stealling and some other things, everybody will be banned.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
dexas2 = xirichari why ur talking about THEM when u must say WE faked???
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
here u have some other photos
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
yes, i forgot to say Xirichari is me. i fully admit my fault what i made 2 fake fights vs MacedonianHERO to enter the top 10 activity list.I agree i should be banned.BUT, why should others be banned for your own mistake?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
u played 2x fakes with themacedonian too. so u dont have to worry if u didnt opened it
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
1) I haven't opened any of your accounts
2) I made 2 fake fights vs MacedonianHERO, this is proved and i admit it.but THEmacedonian?! i saw someone were in random.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
what i can say, its just what im really sorry what i made those 2 fakes ws your acc.But, i don't think its fair to ban who were logged on your acc, when you putted your own E-Code on the trade channel -.- i think its your own mistake what you did it, and you can't call it account stealing, because you have the account.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
shut up stupid greedy idiot
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Macedonian stop swearing on every1 u didnt realise that its all your faul because you maked stupid mistake ? You should change your name to idiot cos its your fault !
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hahahahahahaha What an idiot..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yes mirro, hes really stupid.he don't want to admit what its hes fault, + i can say its even not a acc stealing, but sharring account, for what TheMacedonian should be banned.And i have a screenshot how he clearly says, what he gaved the code, and just waiting to someone log in to he can repport.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
>>>>>>>>... aahhahahahahhahahah lol DDDDD nice😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
nice one ice 😁DDD but you should think something new, because themacenoobian is really hard to read -.- xD
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Better you keep it secret
After you shared your account with many players and also with many noobs(like you are ) you complaign here about stolen your stupid account. Was logic some1 will use your account in other fights(fakes) and you wont be self who fake..... this thread i think must be closed and all your account who you shared to be BANNED accounts. 😁😁😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
THEY WILL GIVE ME BIG SILIENCE FOR THIS

After you shared your account with many players and also with many noobs(like you are ) you complaign here about stolen your stupid account. Was logic some1 will use your account in other fights(fakes) and you wont be self who fake..... this thread i think must be closed and all your account who you shared to be BANNED accounts. 😁😁😁

HOW ABOUT YALL SHUT THE FUCK UP CUZ YOU AINT NO BETTER. YOU MADE BAD CHICES AS WELL SO YALL CANT SAY SHIT! AS I RECALLED MIRRO GOT HIS ACC STOLEN AS WELL YOU LUG NUT! SO SHUT UR MOUTH IF YOU DONT LIKE BEING INSULTED YOU TROLLING PUNKS!!!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him