GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

OH NO C2A Fake Fame again!

OH NO C2A Fake Fame again!
Yes, its's been a while since I have posted some fun shots of fake fames.
But since this fake fame only lasted 5 minutes, I had to post.
The-MR and TeRRoR_BLade with arts vs Supermam clan with no weapons and low armors etc.
Now take a good look at the name of the C2A players, and then take a look at the unit names of the Supermam players. See anything wrong?

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Fake Fame c2a
This is fake fame i was in c2a and when i post this Ranger01 kicked me from clan and terror_blade asked me about fake fame vs my own clan bloodstar army many times when i was in c2a.
there should be a consequence for these actions☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

The-MR and TeRRoR_BLade with arts vs Supermam clan with no weapons and low armors etc.

NO weapons? I have lookeed they armed

btw isnt enough proof and you know that.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes , c2a Always Fake Fame iknw 😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Re: C2A Clan - No Honor
I just wanted to say that it seems to me that C2A clan has really fallen from grace of late. They used to be a really respectable clan with good and honorable players whom could be trusted if they were on your team to try in good faith to help to win.
However lately I have been in more than a few megas (I play lots of megas) where C2A members were in the game and those players were OBVIOUSLY fakers who 1. Came into the game without being properly equipped. 2. Suspiciously disconnected before their turns at critical times, or failed to move and attack during thier turn. 3. Intentionally missed grenade or milkor shots at critical times in order to not injure or kill an opposing player. (I say intentionally because no experienced player like a level 25+ from C2A clan would decide to take 2 short milkor shots when 1 good shot is all that is required for the kill, for example.) 4. Shot the wrong opponent's character instead of shooting to kill one who mattered (i.e. the guy who's turn comes next and is going to kill our team, instead hit full enemy with no chance to kill.) There's no excuse for this type of behavior.
My advice to C2A is to clean up your act. Maybe they'll respond with insults towards me but I couldn't care less what they think at this point.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

Yes , c2a Always Fake Fame iknw 😎

And skull bashers allways Do fake attacks.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

And skull bashers allways Do fake attacks.

I do not think so, I have difficulty raising clan, easy and simple for you to say so😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Is obvius that C2A miss escorpion, he know how do fake fames and not get catched.. 😁😁😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Is obvius that C2A miss escorpion, he know how do fake fames and not get catched.. 😁😁😁

nice joke maxi
btw i though u was dead anyway
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

nice joke maxi
btw i though u was dead anyway

i would like if you were dead escorpion that would make everyone happy 🙄🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
good point
anyway Escorpion is puppy of c2a and he will be always 😁

or donkey ?

images.jpg

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
the faker mustn't speak

Now take a good look at the name of the C2A players, and then take a look at the unit names of the Supermam players. See anything wrong?

cupcake Should not talk about fake.
most of player in your clan faker. everyday one of your clan take banned
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
saidm
Saidm do you want talk about your fakes ? i think you know better about what i speack ....better se your self and after you post comments here .
anyway my opinion the best fakers in this game are from clans AKATSUKI and Taquaril ....they know how to not be catched 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
stupid post

All clans do fakes ¬¬ Toxic too do fakes 😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
satan

Saidm do you want talk about your fakes ? i think you know better about what i speack ....better se your self and after you post comments here .
anyway my opinion the best fakers in this game are from clans AKATSUKI and Taquaril ....they know how to not be catched 😁

about what u talking....i did it one times....and when i get banned....i never play fake again.... clan toxicity all time play fake...satan i think u did it too
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him