GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

MY OPINION

1 2 3

*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Brazilians continued harmed.
But it did not solve the situation of players who do not have credit card ...
And who does not like the new game will continue the Gunrox, What you will do to improve the methods of payment pros Brazilians ?! 😕
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Faking gives a player an advantage over the community. If all you do is fake fight in a game where its completely acceptable then where is the play-ability?
You want to be able to conquer opponents with ease? In that case, keep practicing, try a new build or two. Play the game it is meant to be played. If you want a slight advantage over an opponent then buy E, other wise it's similar to playing chess. Strategy and the ability to keep trying, even when losing, you will prevail.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
^a slight advantage only?? LOL about that!
i don't know if you moderators play the game or not honestly(no offense) but i think that you must play the game from first with lvl 1 accounts without using enkord cash(well expect the 1000 you get free)and see how hard this game.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
AGREE
berserker must change the game
but i think berserker dont care about the poor players 😁 😁
LIKE ME

Moderators HATES me anymore
Edited 28 seconds later by *DELETED*. Reason: wrong spelling.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
AFF ...

Faking gives a player an advantage over the community. If all you do is fake fight in a game where its completely acceptable then where is the play-ability?
You want to be able to conquer opponents with ease? In that case, keep practicing, try a new build or two. Play the game it is meant to be played. If you want a slight advantage over an opponent then buy E, other wise it's similar to playing chess. Strategy and the ability to keep trying, even when losing, you will prevail.

Shut up, you think it's easy to play without E? You think I'm fucking? That always win the battles? You have shit for brains, if you were lvl 25 + should know how it is .... Tell me one thing, the problem is the class ... Nobody wants to play to lose, because the class is falling. The fake just goes to when Berseker do something about it and as more time passes, more old players are leaving and new players who do not have international card are entering ... You do not understand, I want to buy but not Enkord payment methods to Brazil ...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Shut up, you think it's easy to play without E? You think I'm *? That always win the battles? You have * for brains, if you were lvl 25 + should know how it is .... Tell me one thing, the problem is the class ... Nobody wants to play to lose, because the class is falling. The fake just goes to when Berseker do something about it and as more time passes, more old players are leaving and new players who do not have international card are entering ... You do not understand, I want to buy but not Enkord payment methods to Brazil ...

Play at your own pace, I don't think you seem to understand. Enkord didn't create a game for your personal enjoyment. They created it for the community to enjoy, keep your personal opinions to yourself. You don't know how hard it is to keep every part of the world happy who plays it. The transfer of money from country to country can take time, or even may cost more than the expected profit. Whining about it won't make it happen any faster, he is aware of the problem. Also buying E is a decision, you can earn it and buy things, or you can pay for it. Strategy is a big part of the gameplay, without it.. I guarantee you would lose everytime 25+ or not. Stop whining, play the game fair.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
ok damager i played the game fair using my skills and say what? my losing count is going over my winning count becoz of those fakes and those cashers and those arters and those bad maps
but i dont agree with the "you don't know how hard it is to keep every part of the world happy who plays it"
because its hard to make a strategy game and don't think i am noob and don't know about making game because i know much things about making games and i know that only people who love strategy games will continue playing them and yeah i love strategy games but don't you see that this awesome strategy game contain some bad things that can be stopped.
lets see some of them:
1- fakers:add more moderators and respond to the report button.
2- cashers:lower the prices espically of the mobile phone.
those above are not "HARD" to implement espically the second one because i can't buy E in egypt using my mobile phone (ITS SO EXPENSIVE).
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him