GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

fakes new acc for fakes fames

1 2

Reply to
I have banned not only accounts they faked with (Taquaril) but also the high level accounts of faker players. Therefore they will think twice before faking again, cause even if they fake with low level account, their high level accounts can be punished too.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

All are wrong :P
Tox and c2a fake some for sure, but not like taquaril and bombers does. Toxi and c2a play a lot fames with good arts, and win easy (bcs of the arts).
How i know this? Well, i've been watching the clans for a while, and now i see a lot more 'noobs' entering c2a. They are active, sure, and they have normal stats. But they are not full art. And you see c2a immediatly going down in Hall of fame. Same is for toxicity, but more old players in there.
Then we have taquaril and bomber girls. Only fakers in there. And all have several accs with bann, but they dont care. They make new accs and they start over, until they get bann, then they make again new accs. So only thing to stop is IP bann, but then gunrox will have no players left.
So i think there is no possibility to stop the fakers in gunrox, as long as gunrox hasn't more people. And bcs bers and his friends are busy with TT2 mb we (the players) need do something to spread gunrox, and then i mean spread. Not tell yr friend, nooo, tell the world.
Or mb bers must make a new update, with 10k free cash for new players (new IP's) who pass lvl 20. And if you then start a marketing plan on some worldwide sites, then more people will come play it for sure.

the only way to go Gunrox be without fakers, is to end the cashers. but berserker wont it...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

toxic use arts for get extra points for thesuper fakes fames that bombers and taquaril do it..

nice joke kkkkkkk "super skill player" 🙄
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have banned not only accounts they faked with (Taquaril) but also the high level accounts of faker players. Therefore they will think twice before faking again, cause even if they fake with low level account, their high level accounts can be punished too.

berserker, just... open u mind ☺
Bans they don't will stop the fakes 😉
Dream on ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
realy ?
ban wont stop the fake but to create new acc and to make that lev 10 + need much more cash .
i realy like berserker job and from my part i think is not over with ban
game live coz of u guys ( baned players ) ☺😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him